2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

I knew starting Wednesday would be problematic this year. Blame the DNC.

BLAME OBAMA!!!! :thumbsup:

he's got all his spots covered, should we just give him best avaial since he can just cut the guy tomorrow?

BLAME OBAMA!!!! :thumbsup:

he's got all his spots covered, should we just give him best avaial since he can just cut the guy tomorrow?

He has his clock for another 3 hours... which makes a big time crunch if the rest of the picks aren't ready.

The issue I see with jumping the autopick... if he somehow has a fantastic sleeper pick in mind, that then gets drafted/picked up by someone else. That's going to cause some tension throughout the season and keeper time.

But yea, it likely won't matter...

Technically we don't have to finish before 8, but if it goes over and you have any Giants or Cowboys playing you need to let CRASHER know you want them in the lineup or post the request here before the game starts since he can start players retroactively as the commish.

Edited by NJDevs4978

SWARM SWARM!!

think I have 1 or 2 guys going tonight.

Edited by Masked Fan

I was on the fvcking treadmill.....blow me :P

but here we go.....

I take Rob Bironais - K

Brian takes the Miami kicker

Clown takes Santana Moss

Manta takes Rod Streater -- WR, Oak

I will enter them on the computer when I get home....I better be able to hit start season :P

And the rule about PM'ing CRASHER roster selections still stands. Masked better remember, I don't want to hear him whining if he can't get Murray and Bailey in his lineup :P Especially since he almost got bit with it on Brees last year but got a pass. Everyone should know the rule by now, if you're not going to be around to set your lineup he can do it for you.

And the rule about PM'ing CRASHER roster selections still stands. Masked better remember, I don't want to hear him whining if he can't get Murray and Bailey in his lineup :P Especially since he almost got bit with it on Brees last year but got a pass. Everyone should know the rule by now, if you're not going to be around to set your lineup he can do it for you.

I almost forgot :lol:

His team is set......