2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

I really felt is was too early to take a QB, but since my next pick is not until round 6 I could not wait, figured they would all be gone... Really wanted Reggie, but I did not plan this draft very well...

It's all Eli's fault! Although I really can't blame MJ, he got his pick of 2nd tier QBs; an option that would not have been available at the turn of round 5/6 (his next picks barring trade)

Same boat, Especially seeing you needed a QB too

I was hoping a couple more of the 'name' guys would go first and later leaving Ryan for me around the 6-7 turn, that didn't happen and Romo was the last of the true 2s on my board. I just realized it's your third straight season with Ryan too lol.

Edited by NJDevs4978

It's STILL too early to take a QB....but what do I know....there was a TE taken in the 1st Round for Frak's sake :P

Keep in mind that we're shifted almost a round because of keepers. Graham and Gronk are 2nd rounders in most leagues, and the 2nd tier QBs start dropping in round 5...

In case anyone cared to see the effect of keepers... we are currently at pick 46; effectively shifting us 9 slots.

Andy Dalton doesn't come into play yet. The rest of the 11 players should have been drafted before pick 46; but only 3 have been picked prior to 46 (Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Calvin Johnson). After Round 5, we gain 2 more (Jackson, Colston), which will bring us closer to an 'average' draft.

http://football.fant...9/draftanalysis

The average Yahoo Pick | Diff | Keeper

AvgPick: 1.5 Dif: -9.5 ROUND 01, 011: Aylbert: Arian Foster -KEEPER-, RB, HOU

AvgPick: 2.9 Dif: -9.1 ROUND 01, 012: Devils MJ: Ray Rice -KEEPER-, RB, BAL

AvgPick: 5.8 Dif: -13.2 ROUND 02, 020: CRASHER: Calvin Johnson -KEEPER-, WR, DET

AvgPick: 39.0 Dif: -16.0 ROUND 05, 055: Hi, I'm VALUE!: Fred Jackson -KEEPER-, RB, BUF

AvgPick: 42.8 Dif: -14.2 ROUND 05, 057: redruM: Marques Colston - KEEPER-, WR, NO

AvgPick: 29.2 Dif: -88.8 ROUND 10, 118: devilsrule33: A.J. Green -KEEPER-, WR, CIN

AvgPick: 16.7 Dif: -124.3 ROUND 12, 141: NJDevs4978: Rob Gronkowski -KEEPER-, TE, NE

AvgPick: 36.8 Dif: -108.2 ROUND 13, 145: VivaLaflamme: Jordy Nelson -KEEPER-, WR, GB

AvgPick: 27.1 Dif: -118.9 ROUND 13, 146: Masked Fan: DeMarco Murray -KEEPER-, RB, DAL

AvgPick: 13.0 Dif: -150.0 ROUND 14, 163: LOTCB: Cam Newton -KEEPER-, QB, CAR

AvgPick: 123.6 Dif: -52.4 ROUND 15, 176: RSC: Andy Dalton -KEEPER-, QB, CIN

AvgPick: 21.8 Dif: -156.2 ROUND 15, 178: MantaRay: Victor Cruz -KEEPER-, WR, NYG

Edited by aylbert

Peyton Manning

nice!

Sworn Defenders welcome back Matt Ryan, QB, ATL... if anyone is going to find a missing Julio Jones, it's Matty Ice

he will do better for you this year!

QB Tony Romo (I can't make fun of CRASHER on Gore ever again now lol)

of course you can!

And normal trends don't apply to this draft where BACKUP QB's usually start getting taken around now (well mainly one goofball that does it, but still).

Can't help but think you are thinking of me there, especially since I had to cross the last 3 QB's off my backup list! laugh.gif

Now for an even sexier pick then dr33's, The Marauders would like to welcome Tom Brady's newest and hopefully new FAVORITE target....

patsiv.jpg

Brandon Lloyd # OchoCinco²

The Marauders will be "keepin it Brown" and welcome Donald Brown, RB, Ind, to our locker room...

lockerroom.jpg

Picking and offensive players from the Jets is not a good idea, I bleed Green ( on Football sundays) but their defense might score more than their offensse!!!

He`s a starter with no good option B. I could take 5-6 other guys and hope they get 7-8 carries on Sunday. People are taking guys early because of draft sheets and such when they aren`t even the teams #1 guy in camp. Round 5 is too early to take a guy and hope he plays.

Strange Request: Trying out a Fantasy College Football Draft on cbsportsline.com for Wed August 29th at 7PM EST....free draft 8 teams just something different...live draft...if you are interested let me know I need 1 team

Sorry for posting here: just figured out of everyone this group was the best to ask

Edited by LOTCB

He`s a starter with no good option B. I could take 5-6 other guys and hope they get 7-8 carries on Sunday. People are taking guys early because of draft sheets and such when they aren`t even the teams #1 guy in camp. Round 5 is too early to take a guy and hope he plays.

A. Who has gotten taken "Too early"? .... besides Vick that is, at least he'll start a few, a couple one games for sure.

B. Just means more "quality" players for you, right?

Eric Decker, WR, DEN

Nice, almost just took him last pick. :thumbsup: