invade MSG

NJ4life

Just got my tickets for tomorrow night at msg. Tickets on Stubhub at msg for game 1 are less than what devils sold all 100 level balcony seats at $199 for. With 2500 tix left night before game, devils fans can get some #s in there if we buy them up!

Well they may be listed at under $200 but they're still around that with service charges. Plus with train fare and what not, and even 'cheap' Game 1 tickets are still over $200, to sit in probably obstructed view seats for Game 1...no thanks, then again I'm spoiled now for getting tickets here for $60 this round (sth price), without an obstructed view.

Of course ticket prices could dip still lower with the last-minute time crunch, and tomorrow's the only game I could theoretically go to, other than Game 7 which would probably cost twice as much and be ten times the aggravation or ectasy lol.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I work in the city. I'll be cruising StubHub between 4-6PM the next two games for some last minute people that can't make it. I have a feeling they'll dip further. Let's all keep everyone updated. Usually the StubHub tickets are sold at least in a pair. Whoever gets, post it up, and I'm sure one of the many fine folks in the NYC area will go with you. I'll be on the prowl, last minute style. I'm a 5 minute A-train ride away from that cesspool of homelessness, that museum of two decades of failure.

As a general rule, prices come down. If you are not picky about seats, you'll see the brokers lower their price so they dont take a hit. It becomes a game of chicken. If the cheapest is $200, they'll set theirs at $197 and then slowly undercut each other a few dollars at a time. However, there is also a chunk of tickets that are season ticket holders who set their prices ridiculously high with the thought, "If some idiot pays me that, great. If not, I will just go." Face for season ticket holders for the 400's is $115. At that price, not a lot of room for profit. Only so much the market will allow. Idea of doubling, tripling your money for a non-elimination game doesnt work.

I agree about the 100's being a good buy even at $200, especially since they're right behind the goal and no obstructed view bs like there is in the uppers.

And there are some 300-level goal seats at $155 now.

Edited by NJDevs4978