NFL Week 3

CRASHER

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not for Billick and his stupid game plan, we were one game from winning the Superbowl two years ago.

and if woulda coulda shoulda's counted 32 teams would win the Super Bowl every year B )

lol's picks

Sunday Sept 21:

Chiefs at Falcons:

-Falcons

Oakland at Buffalo:

-Bills

Tampa at Chicago:

-Bears

Carolina at Minnesota:

-Carolina

Miami at Patriots:

-Patriots

Bengals at Giants:

-Giants

Texans at Titans:

-Titans

Arizona at Redskins:

-Redskins

4pm:

New Orleans at Denver:

-Saints

Lions at 49ers:

-49ers

Rams at Seattle:

-Who cares? But, if i had to pick, Seahawks

Browns at Ravens:

-Ravens

Jacksonville at Colts:

-Colts

Steelers at Eagles:

-Eagles

815pm:

Cowboys at Packers:

-MY UPSET SPECIAL: PACKERS.. if u wanna go as far as calling it an upset :noclue:

Monday, Sept. 15:

Jets at Chargers:

-Chargers

Edited by nmigliore

beat me to it. For once, I can agree with Manta. All they needed was to win that game of field goals and they would have won the Superbowl... can't exactly trash his teams PAST, Crasher... his present? Be my guest....

And again, I think the SB Champion Ravens defense is one of the best 11-man squad ever... counting both offenses and defenses... they were just nasty.

There is a first for everything. You have restored some faith in my fellow man.

As far as our present: I am the eternal optimist, but I am grounded in reality. We won't win our division, but second place and a playoff spot is very likely.

Edited by MantaRay

You cowboy fans should be thanking God for getting that won last week. The Eagles should have won...

What game were you watchin'?

Considering the 2 gifts the Eagles got in the first half by Romo which led to 14pts., yeah the Cowboys should have won by at least 2 TD. It was heading for a Cowboys blowout before those two turnovers. Please. The better team won so get over it already. It will be just a matter of time before we see McNabb injured again and out for the season. Eagles fans should be thanking God that the game was even that close.

I love when fans from a city so pathetic they need to erect a statue of a character from a MOVIE to be their sports idol because their teams are etched with failure... though fitting enough as a minor league city the Phantoms seem to be the only team that can win there.... goes with the whole minor league theme

McNabb gets a hernia carrying that awful city on his back... EVERY YEAR

the Mets year after year spoon feed the Phillies the division... playoff wins... ZERO B )

(nice I get a Mets dig in the process)

and need we even mention the Flyers and Sixers??

Egads no......

Go bow to your Rocky statue and go rent some DVDs, you'll live longer!!

Oh puhlease. Tony Romo gift-wrapped and handed the Eagles touchdowns, with flowers and SWAK. That bonehead DeSaun Jackson play SHOULD'VE been our ball, but the ref blew the whistle when Pac went to pick it up, signaling dead-ball, don't touch it Adam. Then you can have that pathetic pass interference call, where the guy literally raped Anthony Henry, and the call was on us. You 'Iggle's fans will never learn.... Filthadelphia SUCKS! (Win a championship... clap clap clapclapclap)

Whoa! I totally didn't recognize you with your avatar!! What made you change?

Yeah, I finally made the change. Nice of you to notice. :P

New Devils season coming up, so new avatar for this season. :evil:

Still, you have the best avatar here MB. :)

Edited by SatansDevils

Wait a minute....there are EAGLE fans on these boards?

Eagle fans don't get the concept that all their owner wants is make money on the team... AND HE HAS! He lives is Boston and flies back and forth between games to "support" the Birds! :blink:

Jeffery knows his business. Philly is a football town and if he puts a grade "B" team on the field and gets a Wild Card/1st Round playoff exit he wins and back to the suburbs in Boston.

Meanwhile Philly fans claim they are the greatest fans in the world when they win nothing, call out NY teams that actually do win while they should be looking at ownership.

Idiots!

Eagle loss.. fire up the jet Jeff!

Edited by LOULAM1

Pathetic and you give no insight to the game as far as a bet, cover, spread... just crap.

Why give insight when it's a waste of time?

your opponent doesn't give a sh!t about winning games and it's only week 3, and I see NO way nor reason the Bengals will win this game barring a bus accident (I also did the same or Pats/Dolphins if you noticed)

and as for betting... i don't do it... I don't care... waste your own money or pay some on-line genius with a 900 number to get your point spread goodies.... I give each game time it deserves based on the QUALITY OF GAME (and ok the chance to poke fun at certain teams, Chiefs, Ravens and Lions come to mind on that)

and if you're looking for someone to kiss ass on two teams too dumb to realize they don't even play in the state they are named after... go listen to WFAN... it's not happening here :P

It's nobody's fault but the Bengals that what could have been a fascinating game between two compelling offenses is in the sh!tter cause the road team doesn't give a fvck... but oh well.... go watch your little game.. pat yourself on the back... hell... go crazy.. HAVE A COOKIE... and get back to me when you play the RELEVANT part of your schedule!!

5. 4 rushing, one passing. I went nuts.... I have always liked the Phish.

Now the Boyeeez tonight.... biggggggg game.

Nice interception by Romo in the end zone..... :rofl:

6-3 in the second...

Boy the cowboys got a gift in the schedule, have to play in green bay in September! HA! Try January or December! that's a challenge!

Oh yeah, those browns didn't stand a chance. The "#1 defense" has stopped the Bengals and the Browns.... YAY baltimore... :rolleyes:

much better than the Cowboys defense last week! :rolleyes:

Rating: DUD (please prove me wrong Miami)

Oh it was a dud all right, just not the way everyone thought!

It makes me sick that the horsecrap Dolphins did whatever they wanted to against the Patriots, while we didn't try to score and played like we were facing the '85 Bears. Hopefully they at least let Favre throw for 200 yards tomorrow, they are not going to win a 17-14 game at San Diego.