EQF Game 1 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

Steven M.

icsoA.jpg

It's finally Friday! I know I'm making this extremely early but I can't help it, I'm too excited, especially after all of Thursday night's awesome games. Will be leaving work early tomorrow to make the drive up to Sunrise, Florida to see the Devils take on the Cats at the BAC. Will be in section 415 for any of those other NJDev'sers who will be at the game!

For those of you in Jersey:

nhl_g_devils_gb1_576.jpg

Expected Lineup:

Forwards:

Zach Parise-Travis Zajac-Ilya Kovalchuk;

Petr Sykora-Patrik Elias-Dainius Zubrus;

Alexei Ponikarovsky-Adam Henrique-David Clarkson;

Ryan Carter-Stephen Gionta-Steve Bernier;

Eric Boulton, Cam Janssen.

Defensemen:

Andy Greene-Mark Fayne;

Bryce Salvador-Marek Zidlicky;

Anton Volchenkov-Peter Harrold;

Adam Larsson

Goaltenders: Martin Brodeur, Johan Hedberg

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright... we have already all read our fair share of previews... thoughts... articles... and storylines associated with this series... the time has come to forge new memories, and leave the failures of our recent teams since the move to the Rock behind us. Let's just get it done! Just win, baby!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!

429339_10150653646314583_78722009582_8930363_1784208769_n.jpg

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30

LGD! Time to finally be winners again. Oh but I vote to take the horrible "because it's the cup video" out of the thread. That can only bring bad luck.

I mean, every team will eventually have a commercial spot. It's not like I posted a team picture of the team posing with the Cup or something.

edit: given the mixed reaction to that video... and the entire campaign as a whole, I decided to change it and was lucky enough to come across that gem of a video posted by youtube user "jackass3563748" ...lol. It's a pretty good one though I think.

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30

I mean, every team will eventually have a commercial spot. It's not like I posted a team picture of the team posing with the Cup or something.

edit: given the mixed reaction to that video... and the entire campaign as a whole, I decided to change it and was lucky enough to come across that gem of a video posted by youtube user "jackass3563748" ...lol. It's a pretty good one though I think.

I was just joking around and you didn't post anything wrong...I do hate that video though.

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Everyone (just about) says we can do it, so let's DO IT! WIN GAME 1, WIN SERIES 1 and put the bad taste of last year away. Come out guns blazing and show everyone why our games should be on the NBC national channels along with the other series. WIN WIN WIN! :koolaid:

:burn: :burn: :burn:

:gd:

628x471.jpg

6a00d8341d73af53ef0111686036cc970c-800wi.jpg

devils-fan2.jpg

Do it for this lil guy...

874c963f2714fce176efb1dab399b341-getty-90954413bb021_toronto_maple.jpg

Edited by Legion15