EQF Game 1 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

Steven M.

i hope someone takes the crowd out early by laying a panther out or lighting the lamp. nothing like watching a crowd getting deflated.

Well it will energize 50% of the crowd. If the Devils enable us, there will be chants of "LETS GO DEVILS!" ringing through the BAC

I hate to ask a question that has surely been answered in another thread, but I'm limited on time since I'm at work and I'm trying to find my friend who's in the Army and thus is out of the area and I'm trying to find him a way to watch the game tonight. Does anyone here operate or know of a good stream for the game and hopefully the games that will follow tonight's?

I hate to ask a question that has surely been answered in another thread, but I'm limited on time since I'm at work and I'm trying to find my friend who's in the Army and thus is out of the area and I'm trying to find him a way to watch the game tonight. Does anyone here operate or know of a good stream for the game and hopefully the games that will follow tonight's?

microwave pizza has a stream i think. PM him.

I use Gamecenter, but for free there is http://atdhenet.tv/. Someone on the boards streams it usually though.

Saw a guy with Florida Panthers license plates. Had my friend hold my Devils jersey out for him. Haven't even left the Keys yet and we're already trolling Panthers

make sure to make the Devil fan presence heard. Panther fans on HF are really boasting about how tonight will be a sellout. :koolaid: :koolaid:

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice

Now, the organist is playing a little Glen Campbell.

13m Tom Gulitti

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice

The last time we were at BankAtlantic Center in December, they were playing "The Little Drummer Boy" on the scoreboard video screen.

Florida knows how to get into it.