Pens have deal in place for Stars Morrow

PimpinAintParise

A) Some players rather have a chance of winning the cup every year than always being "the guy"

B) I really do not know another team that would have better players for him to play around than Pitt.

C) See A

D) You are right. It is not important at all and I really doubt he cares that much about it.

Idk how u can say that you don't think another team would have better players. He doesn't play with Crosby. He plays with Neal who is good and then any random plug that they can throw on his line. Say he went to Detroit and got to play with zetterberg how is that not better? And the pens get hyped up every year to win the cup cause they have Crosby and malkin but realistically they need to improve in goal and defensively to have a chance. I think they are good and I think they are an ECF team but not a cup team. Edited by njd3b1ink

Idk how u can say that you don't think another team would have better players. He doesn't play with Crosby. He plays with Neal who is good and then any random plug that they can throw on his line. Say he went to Detroit and got to play with zetterberg how is that not better? And the pens get hyped up every year to win the cup cause they have Crosby and malkin but realistically they need to improve in goal and defensively to have a chance. I think they are good and I think they are an ECF team but not a cup team.

After Zetterberg and Datsyuk their offensive talent drops off quite a bit.

After Zetterberg and Datsyuk their offensive talent drops off quite a bit.

Ok, but I'm talking about who HE gets to play with. Meaning what players he ends up centering. In Pitt they just throw garbage on his line. Why would he want to keep doing that where he could have much better players on his wings and dominate the league more so than now. This is comparable to the devs 2011 season and then the 2012 season. Kovy's winger went from palmeri to Parise. And guess what his numbers went up and he was much more happy.

Ok, but I'm talking about who HE gets to play with. Meaning what players he ends up centering. In Pitt they just throw garbage on his line. Why would he want to keep doing that where he could have much better players on his wings and dominate the league more so than now. This is comparable to the devs 2011 season and then the 2012 season. Kovy's winger went from palmeri to Parise. And guess what his numbers went up and he was much more happy.

James Neal's probably going to put up better numbers than Zetterberg for the next few years since Henrik's older. So Detroit's kinda not the best comparison. He can't just go find players as good as Neal on whatever team he wants. And he's already leading the league in scoring last year w/ Pit. Is he gonna put up 200 points on Edmonton with Hall/Eberle? No probably not  

Edited by DH26

James Neal's probably going to put up better numbers than Zetterberg for the next few years since Henrik's older. So Detroit's kinda not the best comparison. He can't just go find players as good as Neal on whatever team he wants. And he's already leading the league in scoring last year w/ Pit. Is he gonna put up 200 points on Edmonton with Hall/Eberle? No probably not

Neal's recent stats are also a product of playing with malkin (and Crosby occasionally) he was never putting up points like this until he went to Pitt and got put on a line with malkin. And if malkin goes to another team he shouldn't have complete trash on his other wing.

its a great move for them. by now we've seen the formula theyre going with and it works. with the heavy contracts of malkin/Crosby/fleury, they fill their roster very well with young talent and aging veterans.

because lets face it, Crosby and Malkin can have chemistry with ANYONE