Parise back at center?

SterioDesign

Only thing it shows is a coach actively trying to solve a difficult situation. Instead of burying his head in the sand and hoping the problem will go away. Not necessarily saying this move solves anything, but sure is worth looking into.

If moving one of the leagues best left wing's to center is not desperation i don't know what is.

Give Henrique a shot with Kovy, he certainly looked livley in the pens game, and playing with better players will only help.

Oh and how good would David Steckle look right now! (3 goals, over 50% on faceoffs)

(Ok so he has 25% shooting perecentage :troll1: )

i know Parise will not be bad as a Center, but thats not my concern. my concern is that we may be taking one of our best scorers and put him in a place where he needs to focus on setting other guys up...

regardless, tho, i know we dont have much of a choice.. heres to wishin for the best!! :cheers:

i know Parise will not be bad as a Center, but thats not my concern. my concern is that we may be taking one of our best scorers and put him in a place where he needs to focus on setting other guys up...

regardless, tho, i know we dont have much of a choice.. heres to wishin for the best!! :cheers:

Nahhhhhh theres lots of top scorers who play center and parise is always everywhere and actually he scoring most of his goals around the net so thats where hes gonna endup

At the post game he sounded exactly like Elias after he got switched to center. I'm sure you guys remember he didn't exactly love the idea, but after playing it really liked the fact that he got to handle the puck a lot more. Parise said the same thing in the post game, how he liked having the puck more. Why wouldn't you want it in his hands more. :noclue:

I wonder if the reaction would have been the same if we had got hammered by the Kings?

If he is staying there untill Zajac or JJ comes back then lets see how this is going after 10 games.

His production and that of the line needs to be consistent.

Putting the puck more times in the hands of guy with as much talent as Parise is a good thing. Watch the D when he carries the puck. He scares the Bejesus out of them knowing that he's not looking just to pass. Kings gave him a lot of room and that in turn created chances. When the focused on him, he found open wingers. Sheet, they could have scored in the first minute if Kovy planted himself on the corner of the goal when he tried his first wrap around. Team looked faster and more dangerous. I solidly approve of this move and think how scary that line will be once they get comfortable. :koolaid: