2007 NBA Finals

thefiestygoat

We are going to see a good NBA Finals this year. Both teams are very good in their conferences and Cleveland beat San Antonio twice this season which was one of two teams to do that this season over san Antonio. I do think San Antonio is the better team and has the better bench. San Antonio could win their 4th NBA Championship. Nice to see James in the NBA Finals. San Antonio wins this series and championship in 5 or 6 games. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who calls the NHL boring should try to avoid going into a coma watching this disaster... it's ruining my theory of that when you're at a bar type place (I usually go there to eat dinner after playing hockey.. who the hell wants to cook and I'd pass out before delivery got there :P), and ANY type of sporting event is on.... no matter how bad.... people WILL watch it....

and I believed that for years....

well until last night.... thank god I know my bartenders well and got wwECW on, it was more watchable then that embarrassment :blink:

LeBron does not have the talent around him to win an NBA Championship. He does not have a big man to help him out like the Heat, Pistons and Lakers had over the years they won. I do not think LeBron will ever win an NBA Championship. Just some players do not win the big one.

Your post suggested that you do think the Cavaliers won't add or develop more good players to surround LeBron. He may not have the talent around him now, but in a couple of years I would imagine that they would have added at least one more impact player with some role players.

It's what three, four years into the guy's career and he's gotten an inferior team to the NBA Finals...it's a bit soon to have the opinion that he's going to become just another great player without a ring. Yes usually you need a big man to win and it's hard to get that player drafting high in the draft with NBA free agency and the cap the way it is. But things can always happen. The Lakers didn't need to draft Shaq to get him. The Spurs got lucky - and devious - in getting Duncan. And the Jordan Bulls didn't need a big man, even the Pistons really didn't have the classic center although the two Wallaces basically combined to have the effect of one stud big man.