GDT: Devils @ Kings 10:30PM

PWW

tumblr_m587vzbTxy1qz82gvo1_500.jpg

8-8-5

vs.

tumblr_lve5hxm2Yr1qlpk0mo1_500.jpg

15-6-1

Tonight should see Cory "Cripes guys, could you score me some goals" Schneider" vs. Ben "Shutout" Scrivens. Hope Marty told the guys they're allowed to score for Schneids and he can get a much needed win and this team can keep the good vibes flowing. Let's go Devils!

Edited by PWW

Hey Ben. That was a nice SHUTOUT last game. It must have been really nice to SHUTOUT the Devils last game. Not to mention you just SHUTOUT the Rags. You must be feeling great with this amazing SHUTOUT streak you're on. Do you think you can get another SHUTOUR tonight? I'm sure there is a lot pressure trying to maintain that SHUTOUT streak.

Hey Ben. That was a nice SHUTOUT last game. It must have been really nice to SHUTOUT the Devils last game. Not to mention you just SHUTOUT the Rags. You must be feeling great with this amazing SHUTOUT streak you're on. Do you think you can get another SHUTOUR tonight? I'm sure there is a lot pressure trying to maintain that SHUTOUT streak.

I doubt there's too much pressure considering he lost that streak last game haha.

I will be there tonight right behind the net.  Should be a good one.  Excited to see this team in person for the first time this season (recently relocated to LA).  Pumped.

Should be mighty interesting to see the vibe of a NJ home game vs an LA game.  I imagine the clientele and fanbase will look and act very differently than one another.

Edited by mikepeluso8

Kings are playing some solid hockey despite quick being out. 6-0-1 over the past 2 weeks.

I disagree. As far as their team game's concerned, they really didn't do much against the Devils and they played similarly against the Rangers, but got the win. They only played 1 period against the Islanders (which was enough to get the 3 goals because the Islanders look terrible)...

They're due for a loss, maybe a losing streak even, they look about as lucky the past two weeks as the Leafs looked in the first two.

per TG Tedenby could be in for Brunner tnight...

Thats too bad for Brunner but i really like Teddy no matter what

Good, aside from the rangers game teddy has been very good this year. And thats limited time on the ice too. Brunner has been pretty terrible this year aside from a game or two early on. Hopefully teddy continues to prove himself here and make the hate for him on this forum look even sillier.

I was just as excited for brunner as anyone, but he needs to take some time off too get his head straight

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

hopefully i can stay up for this whole game didnt make it threw last night.. WINWINWIN!

I crashed too...during the the second period but I had to be up by 4am anyway.

Tonight I can watch the whole game...unless I crash again from being up early this morning! :)

Lets Go Boys!! LGD!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2