Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

RSC

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's do or die now. Win or go home. Now or never. We can't lose in five to THIS team, not in THIS game with the effort that we have put into this series so far. We can't lose now, not at home, not to them...

Give it 500%!

For possibly the last time this year...

:burn:Let's Go Devils! :burn:

P.S. I will be there sec. 106

Edited by nyrsuck26

just trying to stay busy all day today to keep my mind off of this game...... I just do not want to see live in person another first round embarrassing elimination!

Me neither. Especially with Flyers fans in attendance. Plus, I got 80 bucks worth of food card to spend! Who wants a pretzel?!?

For some reason I woke up today and feel very positive and confident that the Devils will win Game 5 tonight. Kovalchuk said we will win Game 5 and I believe. The jelly jar incident with Lou I hope is one of the turning points in this series just like the garbage can was with Larry Robinson in 2000.

I do not want to see and witness another elimination in our building tonight. It has happened the last four seasons and I want this bad streak to come to an end. I have a feeling we may see more orange in the crowd tonight because it is a possible elimination game.

WIN Game 5 Devils! One shift at a time, one period at a time and one game at a time... WIN Game 5 to at least extend this series to a Game 6 in Philadelphia and anything can happen then.

Get this win Devils! Just fvcking WIN!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Philly will not move past the next round while missing Carter and Gagne. We matched up well vs Pitt and Wash. If we can just win out, I feel the Devils can make a run...even with their issues. Would be a shame to get beat by Philly to watch them get swept next round when we would have a better shot. So...that in mind...Let's Go devils. Hit...pass..Hit...shoot...Hit..score

For some reason I woke up today and feel very positive and confident that the Devils will win Game 5 tonight. Kovalchuk said we will win Game 5 and I believe. The jelly jar incident with Lou I hope is one of the turning points in this series just like the garbage can was with Larry Robinson in 2000.

I do not want to see and witness another elimination in our building tonight. It has happened the last four seasons and I want this bad streak to come to an end. I have a feeling we may see more orange in the crowd tonight because it is a possible elimination game.

WIN Game 5 Devils! One shift at a time, one period at a time and one game at a time... WIN Game 5 to at least extend this series to a Game 6 in Philadelphia and anything can happen then.

Get this win Devils! Just fvcking WIN!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

That's what makes us good fans.