NFL Wild Card Weekend!

CRASHER

The refs made sure that happened :ninja:

Considering Suh had NO BUSINESS PLAYING IN THIS GAME ANYWAY......I'm ok with a lil "homer cooking" evens out that abberation anyway :P

Happy for two Dallas fans right now. My dad is one. Crash is the other.

Detroit got jobbed. I can't believe they picked up that flag.

Again....considering Suh had NO DAMN BUSINESS playing in this game and the effect he had on this game....I will GLADLY take it....

when my fellow Devils and Cowboys fan asked me how I feel on Facebook.....all I could say was:

"HENRIQUE!!!....IT'S OVERRRRRRRR!!!!!"

The Tony Romo dragon HAS BEEN SLAYED!!!!!!!

Again....considering Suh had NO DAMN BUSINESS playing in this game and the effect he had on this game....I will GLADLY take it....

when my fellow Devils and Cowboys fan asked me how I feel on Facebook.....all I could say was:

"HENRIQUE!!!....IT'S OVERRRRRRRR!!!!!"

The Tony Romo dragon HAS BEEN SLAYED!!!!!!!

I agree about Suh... Still, it would've been better if they never made the call to begin with. To pick the flag up after the penalty has already been announced- especially when it was the right call to begin with- is bullsh!t. Nonetheless, congrats on the win- playoff wins are hard to come by. Enjoy it.

Honestly.....right now....I just don't give a damn....seriously.....they were so DEAD AND BURIED at 20-7....the only thing I can compare it to was Henrique scoring that OT winnner.....in a LOT of weird ways, this feels BETTER than the three Super Bowl wins....the dragon is DEAD.....the monkey is OFF Romo and the Cowboys backs.....I'm just BEYOND overwhelmed right now......

He probably knew the refs would bail him out if they didn't make the play

you know....Giants fans that needed two velcro helmet catches to win Super Bowls shouldn't be talking about "getting the breaks" :P

you know....Giants fans that needed two velcro helmet catches to win Super Bowls shouldn't be talking about "getting the breaks" :P

Are you comparing outstanding legitimate plays with bad officiating? I think the booze has gotten to you.

Enjoy the win, I hope we get to see the normal playoff Romo the next round.

Not sure how we got to the next round of the playoffs, but I Love our chances against NE. I think we are in Brady's head. The problem is no Ray Lewis or Ed Reed. But I really like our DL against the Pats. Ngata makes a big difference. I expect T-Sizzle to make an impact. I just hope Forsett can run the ball.

Good luck CoRo76

Not sure how we got to the next round of the playoffs, but I Love our chances against NE. I think we are in Brady's head. The problem is no Ray Lewis or Ed Reed. But I really like our DL against the Pats. Ngata makes a big difference. I expect T-Sizzle to make an impact. I just hope Forsett can run the ball.

Good luck CoRo76

What's interesting is that Joe Flacco has become to Tom Brady what Tom Brady has often been to Peyton Manning (especially when Manning was a Colt).  One guy puts up flashier numbers (in the regular season), but the other has shown a knack for raising his game when it's needed most, and for a number of reasons, finds a way to come away with wins.

I've said it many times, but Brady's Patriots in recent seasons have morphed into Manning's Colts:  gaudy regular-season numbers (especially winning%) and an offense that ranks among the best in football (and often looks unstoppable), but when the playoffs come, that offense is often shut down.  Though QBs get too much of the credit and too much of the blame when their teams win, Brady is now 4-6 in his last 10 playoff games.  Take out two "fatten up the numbers" games against two teams that were clearly not top-caliber playoff teams (Denver and Houston) and Brady has thrown for 9 TD and 10 INT in the other 8 games.  TD passes can be an overrated stat for sure, for several reasons, but Brady has often looked frustrated and rattled when things aren't working on offense (same as Manning).  It's Flacco who has been consistently cool and collected in recent playoff seasons, it's Flacco who has been putting up the impressive postseason numbers, and it's Flacco's team that is finding ways to win these games. 

Flacco doesn't have the sex appeal of Rodgers, Manning, Brady and sometimes even Big Ben, but if he has another terrific game and his team wins in Foxboro, that is going to chance in a hurry.  Flacco just has to figure out how to play a little better in the regular season...right now it's Average Joe in the regular season, and Joe Cool come playoff time.  It must be a little frustrating for Ravens fans. 

Anyway Manta, this game for the Pats is really about their defense.  It's supposed to be markedly better than it's been in recent seasons.  I think they'll be needed in this game...I have a feeling the Pats will score 17-21 points for the game on offense (I think Brady will be sacked at least three times).  Brady and Co aren't going to be able to cover up for another Pats' D no-show (and they haven't been doing that in the playoffs much anyway)...I think the Ravens' D-line is too good.  Pats are going to have to show that they can win a game 21-17 or something like that.   

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

It's going to suck watching the Pats lose to them at home for the third time in the playoffs. Unless the Pats' O-line suddenly finds itself again, this is an awful matchup for the Patriots.

It's going to be different this time around, I suspect. Baltimore won't score more than two TDs, I predict. It won't be enough. I could be wrong, though  .... who knows?

It's going to be different this time around, I suspect. Baltimore won't score more than two TDs, I predict. It won't be enough. I could be wrong, though  .... who knows?

I think there is a (slight) chance the Pats might come out and just steamroller from the get-go (if their O-line is playing well), similar to last season's 41-7 curbstomping (though that was definitely helped by Flacco basically needing crutches on the field).  The Pats can still front-run with the best of them when they get out to a big lead early.  If Baltimore gets the ball first, they need to score 7 and put the Pats on their heels...like Manta says, I do think the Ravens get inside their heads a little.   

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976