Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know -- at least I'm bitching with SOLUTIONS beyond firing a freaking soul. As IF anything would be better?!?!?!?!? You guys are idiots with this mindless jibber jabber. Rale against the refs why dont you... Oh nooo we don't want to be homers... lets say FIRE LEMAIRE! FIRE LOU! Frickin' brain machines.... Brilliant insights - to quote Borat: NOT.

you sure ramble alot. talk about mindless jibber jabber. if it wasn't for his anti-Brodeur Baghdad Bob act, you'd be more annoying that Lucifer's Dog.

I remember when you talked about how we should aspire for something more "artful" that dump and chase hockey and that was what Lemaire was. so, where's that art been? it's like monkeys painting on cardboard with elephant sh!t

and to think I thought we actually looked good for the first few minutes of the game.

I don't even know. I'm usually pretty optimistic and am all, "it's not over until you win four" but... yeah. I don't think the team has it in them for whatever reason. How the hell did the rangers match up well with the flyers but we can't even keep pace? WTF. Yeah so the flyers seriously forecheck... why can't we adjust. why can't we get angry and start hitting. why can't we finish? why can't we just start firing shots AT THE NET. I am so pissed off at this team. I buy season tickets and go to nearly every home game to support this team and this is the showing I get in the playoffs?!?!!! SERIOUSLY. I guess they'll just happily take their paychecks and go on their fancy vacations this summer while teams with more heart go on to actual compete until JUNE.

I AM DONE. I don't even know what Im saying anymore.

I hear you though! :rofl:

Good to see you're watching :wacko: Where are we finding these brain machines you all? can we make people pass written exams before being granted access to the forum?

Rolston -- well - nice to see him out there -- always good for a laugh...

T

Yeah -- this is the first time - this is completely mental for the Devils.

That goal was Marty NOT BEING IN THE MOMENT. THAT IS MY POINT YOU ALL.

It's the whole team don't think I'm on Marty.

This is a soft team. They're mentally soft - I'm sorry. They're far too sentimental in that locker room. I knew they didn't solve the problem during the season - you know and you dont want to be the dick to break that warm fuzzy sh!t up -- but someone's gotta do it.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

T

But seriously -- the Devils would be called on EVERYTHING if they tried the sh!t the Flyers are pulling. Everything -- I mean they were called on everything -- you knwo real LAMEASS even if they're obvious penalties.

OK -- I DO have a request for someone's head -- can we please FIRE CANGELOSI!?!?!?!?! I just dont want his whiney tenor asking rote lead-in questions and piping in with his stupid observations... he's worse than you all because hes all mealy mouthed about it.

Chico is great -- he's a big fat homer and then keeps it all infuriated cheerful.

Prediction of Lemaire's post-game press conference: "Well, I think we played pretty good. We shoot da puck, dey shoot the puck. We skate, dey skate. At dee end of dah game, whoever shoot dah most puck in odder team net, wins dah game. Dat's what happened 'ere tonight. We need to win next three games, simple. We shoot, dey shoot. At dee end, we need 4 games, dat's all - simple. Thank you."

But seriously -- the Devils would be called on EVERYTHING if they tried the sh!t the Flyers are pulling. Everything -- I mean they were called on everything -- you knwo real LAMEASS even if they're obvious penalties.

OK -- I DO have a request for someone's head -- can we please FIRE CANGELOSI!?!?!?!?! I just dont want his whiney tenor asking rote lead-in questions and piping in with his stupid observations... he's worse than you all because hes all mealy mouthed about it.

Chico is great -- he's a big fat homer and then keeps it all infuriated cheerful.

this whole series, ive loved to listen to chico. i know he is a homer but im sitting in my den here pushing chairs over, hes still keeping it cool. Stan in the periods called the coaching out, on the PP and their defense around marty. JL cant get it, MARTY just got no support, and got no lucky bounces anywhere.

and the trend continues, team with more PP chances loses the game.

Anyone else wantt o slap Briers HUGE WHITE forehead. yank his head around by his stupid fvckER giggling at Devils desperation. Giggle giggle giggle. Why is Brodeur ALLOWING this? the man has no pride... no shockeroo there - he folds like a fvcking deck of cards in the face of a well trimmed bush -- hairy all the more probably -- sap.

Edited by Pepperkorn

Anyone else wantt o slap Briers HUGE WHITE forehead. yank his head around by his stupid fvckER giggling at Devils desperation. Giggle giggle giggle. Why is Brodeur ALLOWING this? the man has no pride... no shockeroo there - he folds like a fvcking deck of cards in the face of a well trimmed bushed -- hairy all the more probably -- sap.

So youre upset about one of our announcers who does a good job with his interviews? Cool, tell us more....Yet, people here venting about the awful players/coach is blabber? gimme a break