A Thread To Be Deleted

Triumph

Ive only watched his show a few times and its funny once in a while but other times its dumb. Sometimes it seems like he is stretching to get a joke in on some of those clips when he should just let them speak for themselves.

When hes funny, hes hilarious. There is no inbetween.

Ive only watched his show a few times and its funny once in a while but other times its dumb. Sometimes it seems like he is stretching to get a joke in on some of those clips when he should just let them speak for themselves.

When hes funny, hes hilarious. There is no inbetween.

His humor is defintiely an acquired taste. I saw him on his stand up tour and he was great.

His humor is defintiely an acquired taste. I saw him on his stand up tour and he was great.

Yeah my taste in stand up comedians is the classic George Carlin, Jim Norton type. The fvck you you peice of sh!t style. hahaha

Jim Norton on Letterman obviously him being clean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-85nBlJQte4

I cant put Carlin and I think we all know why....

Yeah my taste in stand up comedians is the classic George Carlin, Jim Norton type. The fvck you you peice of sh!t style. hahaha

Jim Norton on Letterman obviously him being clean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-85nBlJQte4

I cant put Carlin and I think we all know why....

Did you see Carlin's last two dvds? I can't remember the name of them but they're classic.

Norton isn't really my cup of tea. I'll give him props though since he was on the short lived HBO show Lucky Louie. I just got kind of turned off when he was talking about doing finger-cuffs with a girl and Ron Jeremy.

I'm more Louis C.K., Daniel Tosh, David Cross, Dov Davidoff and Bill Burr.

Here's Bill Burr giving it to Philly fans at an comedy festival

At one point he talks about how the Flyers once tried wearing slacks instead of breezers.

WARNING!!! It's very blue!

Edited by CarpathianForest

Yeah I saw one of Carlins last tour dates here in NJ on the It's Bad For Ya tour and also his Life is worth loosing tour.

He was amazing live.

I like Bill Burr he is funny.

Louis CK has a new stand up coming out on CC soon unless it was Sunday night? I wanted to see it but just remembered once you mentioned him. Hes another funny guy.

Bob Marley (Comedian) is funny as hell too. He has a joke about Poop Patrol:

http://www.bmarley.com/downloads/10%20-%20Atkinsaurus%20Rex%20(The%20Poop%20Patrol).mp3

Edited by Quinn01