• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:17 AM

In continuation to this classic.....

Posted Image

...here is one I just created...

Posted Image

And here is the caption I made with my post of this picture on facebook:

To all the Noo Yawk Rangers fans who were born and raised in New Jersey but root for their own state's rival (including our very own Governor Jumbotron), to all the Rangers fans who would not shut the hell up about being in first place this season (act like you've been there before...oh wait I guess you haven't any time in your memory), to the tool in the section next to me tonight with the Sean Avery jersey, to all the hockey analysts and "experts" who never give the Devils the credit and respect they deserve (especially to Barry Melrose who said the Devils would miss the playoffs this year because "they're not an elite team like the Penguins, Flyers, or Rangers"), to the idiots that called in to WFAN and said the Rangers would win in 5 because the Devils would steal a game on a bad call by the refs, to the MSG Network who kept on drawing comparisons to a series that happened 18 years ago and will have no choice but to keep re-running those 1994 highlights in the offseason because once again they have nothing else to show, to everyone who said Brodeur is too old and is a has-been, to everyone who calls Lundqvist "King" despite his NHL career being devoid of any accomplishments, to the Raynjuhs fans who said the Devils played boring hockey for the past 17 years (I found those three Stanley Cups rather exciting) and then applauded their own neutral zone trap this season, to everyone who says the Devils have no fans and obviously has not been in attendance for this playoff run...this one is for every last one of you. Enjoy.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#163 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:33 AM

To all the Noo Yawk Rangers fans who were born and raised in New Jersey but root for their own state's rival (including our very own Governor Jumbotron), to all the Rangers fans who would not shut the hell up about being in first place this season (act like you've been there before...oh wait I guess you haven't any time in your memory), to the tool in the section next to me tonight with the Sean Avery jersey, to all the hockey analysts and "experts" who never give the Devils the credit and respect they deserve (especially to Barry Melrose who said the Devils would miss the playoffs this year because "they're not an elite team like the Penguins, Flyers, or Rangers"), to the idiots that called in to WFAN and said the Rangers would win in 5 because the Devils would steal a game on a bad call by the refs, to the MSG Network who kept on drawing comparisons to a series that happened 18 years ago and will have no choice but to keep re-running those 1994 highlights in the offseason because once again they have nothing else to show, to everyone who said Brodeur is too old and is a has-been, to everyone who calls Lundqvist "King" despite his NHL career being devoid of any accomplishments, to the Raynjuhs fans who said the Devils played boring hockey for the past 17 years (I found those three Stanley Cups rather exciting) and then applauded their own neutral zone trap this season, to everyone who says the Devils have no fans and obviously has not been in attendance for this playoff run...this one is for every last one of you. Enjoy.

Very nicely done.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#164 gata

gata

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

lol
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#165 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,990 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

Someone sent this to me...

Posted Image

#166 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

[quote name='devilsfan26' timestamp='1338020277' post='1124427']

Posted Image

That is AMAZING
Devils.

#167 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

In continuation to this classic.....

Posted Image

...here is one I just created...

Posted Image

Beautiful! The picture and the quote!

#168 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

lol
Posted Image

:clap:

#169 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

lol
Posted Image

Posted Image

#170 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

Posted Image

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#171 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

Someone sent this to me...

Posted Image

Someone with good photoshop skills should take this picture and put Adam Henrique on it and add the caption "We Did Win Tonight" or "We Won Tonight"

#172 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

Hilarious ThreeCups.

#173 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

Posted Image

this one wins though
Posted Image

http://www.sportslog...om-merchandise/

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil, 28 May 2012 - 01:48 PM.

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#174 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:14 PM

Posted Image

this one wins though
Posted Image

These will be posted on some of my Ranger fan friend's Facebook pages later...

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#175 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image

this one wins though
Posted Image

:trollface: :evil:

Edited by Legion15, 28 May 2012 - 04:09 PM.

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#176 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

The Kings made this for their ignorant fans

Posted Image

This was also made for the Kings fans

Posted Image

Edited by ghdi, 28 May 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#177 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

The second image isn't showing for me for some reason, but the first one isn't so much because of ignorant fans as it is because of the local news absolutely butchering all things Kings in fails of epic proportions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1a4-MpU-8

Posted Image
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#178 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

The second image isn't showing for me for some reason, but the first one isn't so much because of ignorant fans as it is because of the local news absolutely butchering all things Kings in fails of epic proportions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1a4-MpU-8

Posted Image

hmmm

reposting it

Posted Image

#179 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

I know this is totally nitpicking, but no love for the AV/KR patch in honor of fallen teammates?

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#180 third man in

third man in

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

can't get the image to load...will try again later.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3phj53/

Posted Image

Edited by third man in, 28 May 2012 - 07:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users