WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice the E&C reference Edge made last night?

"I've got a new pose for the benefit of flash photography" or something like that. I thought Christian was coming any second when he said that.

Hyping the DVD my man... and hinting at mister classic coming back soon

there's a 10 minute E to the C tribute on the Edge DVD!

Ok...can some explain to me why the hell Mike Knox is going to be in the Elimination Chamber?

Cannon fodder??

limited depth on the Raw Roster

(Cena/Jericho/HBK/JBL and... well Orton is out, maybe Punk is defending the IC Title? Not much else left is there? They took Kane out thanks to da Jamaican Jobbah!)

Cannon fodder??

(Cena/Jericho/HBK/JBL and... well Orton is out, maybe Punk is defending the IC Title? Not much else left is there? They took Kane out thanks to da Jamaican Jobbah!)

They really should send the smackdown roster to Raw and the Raw roster to smackdown lol

Cannon fodder??

To add to this, Rey Mysterio Jr. is also in the Chamber, which means we'll see more of that epic feud.

They really should send the smackdown roster to Raw and the Raw roster to smackdown lol

No way!!

Simple rule

the show without HHH = the better show... EVERY TIME!!!!

What a Cluster the Raw Chamber is though.....

Hyping the DVD my man... and hinting at mister classic coming back soon

there's a 10 minute E to the C tribute on the Edge DVD!

Cannon fodder??

I tell ya, the edge dvd may be the first and only wwe dvd i buy...

Christian will make his presence felt in the SD Elimination Chamber match, one way or another.

He just showed up on WWECW, and pinned Jack Swaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

(he has a thing for being undefeated's don't he)

Looks like they want to add him as a veteran presence on the show, but this could be a jumping on-point

(I'm holding out for my TLC WWE Title delusion :P)

He just showed up on WWECW, and pinned Jack Swaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

(he has a thing for being undefeated's don't he)

Looks like they want to add him as a veteran presence on the show, but this could be a jumping on-point

(I'm holding out for my TLC WWE Title delusion :P)

ECW sucks i was kind of mad when he showed up on it, and i hope that match happens...n u guys see theyre doing another draft?

ECW sucks i was kind of mad when he showed up on it, and i hope that match happens...n u guys see theyre doing another draft?

they need to bring him in somehow

and Christian vs Swagger may get me to watch the C-Show!!

I had no doubts they would re-draft

• 2 weeks later...
What legend will Jericho face at Wrestlemania?

I dunno. I've heard Flair, but I hope not just b/c it would ruin his epic match with HBK last year. Hogan has been tossed around, but I doubt it b/c of the negativity now associated with his name. At the very least, I don't think Hogan can be a face anymore cause he has shown himself to be a d!ck, though most casual fans will still pop for him. Stone cold would be logical since he is being inducted into the HOF this year, but he has said that he wants his last match to be perfect, and if he were to come back, he'd need to train a lot, like 4 mos., and i think i read he hasn't been training like that. If I had to guess, I'd say Rowdy roddy piper in a lumberjack match with all of the legends as lumberjacks.

I dunno. I've heard Flair, but I hope not just b/c it would ruin his epic match with HBK last year. Hogan has been tossed around, but I doubt it b/c of the negativity now associated with his name. At the very least, I don't think Hogan can be a face anymore cause he has shown himself to be a d!ck, though most casual fans will still pop for him. Stone cold would be logical since he is being inducted into the HOF this year, but he has said that he wants his last match to be perfect, and if he were to come back, he'd need to train a lot, like 4 mos., and i think i read he hasn't been training like that. If I had to guess, I'd say Rowdy roddy piper in a lumberjack match with all of the legends as lumberjacks.

The actual opponent is more or less irrelevant. All of these legends who he's punking out will get their revenge, capped with a Stunner on Jerich for whomever to get the win. If I had to guess, I'd say a mid-to-upper-mid face, say Punk or Mysterio Jr.

The problem with this legends angle is that there aren't many left that CAN wrestle. Hogan would be mildly intriguing, and this does have all the earmarks of a Hogan opponent heel buildup, but I'm not sure if he can even DO the legdrop anymore, which would be the most logical conclusion for a Hogan matchup.

I also hope it's not Flair, but do they have many other options?

the only thing I want to see from Hogan is this...

KICK/WHAM... STUNNER

Hogan No Sells and Roids Up

Austin looks him in the eyes flips him off like we all SHOULD

KICK/WHAM... STUNNER.... Wrestlemania moment... done!!! B )

the only thing I want to see from Hogan is this...

KICK/WHAM... STUNNER

Hogan No Sells and Roids Up

Austin looks him in the eyes flips him off like we all SHOULD

KICK/WHAM... STUNNER.... Wrestlemania moment... done!!! B )

I'd love to see austin jericho, but who knows what's going to happen...and if you guys had to pick...who wins at wrestlemania Orton or Triple H? Orton right?

I'd love to see austin jericho, but who knows what's going to happen...and if you guys had to pick...who wins at wrestlemania Orton or Triple H? Orton right?

no way in the world is the heel getting over having mauling the ENTIRE family (hey we have 4 weeks for the PUNT ON LINDA!!!! :dance: :dance: )

• 4 weeks later...

This better be a Farooqing April 1st joke dammit :P

According to the official WWE website, Vickie Guerrero is pregnant.

This is a clear-cut "Who's the daddy?" storyline as a graphic on the front page of the site shows a photoshopped image of the SmackDown General Manager alongside Big Show and Edge.

To sum things up, the WWE website wrote: "WWE.com has received confirmation that Vickie Guerrero visited the office of an obstetrician in El Paso, Texas seeking pre-natal care. If Vickie does turn out to be pregnant, it begs the question: Who's the father?"

:doh1: :doh1:

I am a huge wrestling fan and didn't know this thread existed. I am open to talking wrestling if you like and I am fired up for Wrestlemania Sunday!

Gotta pay attention sir ... this board has everything!!!

(it better have 5-6 or more people inmy house splitting this effing PPV Bill too :rant:)