2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Boston's not better than the Rangers.  They should be, god knows they have more talent but Boston's come up small in the playoffs every year outside of the Tim Thomas-led Cup win.  It's time for Claude to go bye-bye there.

Lose Game 7 in OT at home against Carolina in 2009, lose Game 7 against the Flyers after a dual 3-0, 3-0 gagjob, lose last year to the Caps, and now losing to the Leafs from up 3-1 with two of the last three at home.  

Well there was a Stanley Cup wedged between. The Bruins have a lot of issues right now, and I don't think that is a Julien problem. I think he is doing the best with a not-so-great team.

On another note...very happy the Leafs are going to move on. This is a very fun team to watch and so much easier to cheer for now that Burke is out of the picture.

Well there was a Stanley Cup wedged between. The Bruins have a lot of issues right now, and I don't think that is a Julien problem. I think he is doing the best with a not-so-great team.

On another note...very happy the Leafs are going to move on. This is a very fun team to watch and so much easier to cheer for now that Burke is out of the picture.

Boston 'should' be one of the top three or four teams in the league for crying out loud, they have everything - PMD's, a big physical presence in Chara, a four-line forward core with talent and grit, goaltending.  Why they haven't done better over the last few years is mystifying really.  They play like a top team for long stretches then get bogged down late, especially the last couple years.  

WTF else is new?  They have a ways to go to match the 6-1 fiasco against the Pens in '09 yet.

Maybe I was wrong, they're closing in fast.

Pitt-Nyr ECF pretty much set in stone now. And Pittsburgh will annihilate them

At this point I'll take that.  I know Ottawa plays them well but I can't see them beating the Rangers without Spezza and the other guys they lost if push came to shove there.  Toronto's too one-dimensional and is probably gassed to do any better than maybe go six with the Rangers, though the Rangers really don't beat anyone convincingly in the playoffs.

I would say there is just as good a chance of seeing neither of these teams in the ECF.

I'd be stunned if Toronto beat the Rangers.  Less surprised if Ottawa beat Pittsburgh though I suspect the Pens'll have a few 'friends' in that series helping them out too :P

Both teams want to choke that sucker away lol.  It wouldn't shock me if Boston still lost it in the first few minutes of OT.  If the Leafs ever lost this game though, that replaces us and Carolina for epic Game 7 meltdown :P

Good christ, Peverley had a goal but couldn't control a puck in close, THAT would have been epic :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Both teams want to choke that sucker away lol.  It wouldn't shock me if Boston still lost it in the first few minutes of OT.  If the Leafs ever lost this game though, that replaces us and Carolina for epic Game 7 meltdown :P

Good christ, Peverley had a goal but couldn't control a puck in close, THAT would have been epic :lol:

yes. That would easily top ours. Heck we only had a 1 goal lead!