Hello hello

Devil Dan 56

Hello all.

I've been a fan of hockey and the Devils since the early '90's. I came across this site and was over-joyed to find real live Devils fans! I'm from Orange County, NY, which is roughly 60 miles north of NYC, so I have nothing but Rags fans up here and my roommate, who is an Isles fan. Sigh.

Lets Go Devils!!

Hello all.

I've been a fan of hockey and the Devils since the early '90's. I came across this site and was over-joyed to find real live Devils fans! I'm from Orange County, NY, which is roughly 60 miles north of NYC, so I have nothing but Rags fans up here and my roommate, who is an Isles fan. Sigh.

Lets Go Devils!!

Dont feel bad...I live near the southern tip of Connecticut and I have HUNDREDS of Rags and Isles fans. lmao. It's hard to find Devs fans going to a Sound Tigers game, let me tell you. :doh1: On top of that, I feel like such an outsider when I go to those damn games when Lowell is in town, because I completely turn my back on the S.T.'s. lmao. Oh well. :doh1:

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

Dont feel bad...I live near the southern tip of Connecticut and I have HUNDREDS of Rags and Isles fans. lmao. It's hard to find Devs fans going to a Sound Tigers game, let me tell you. :doh1: On top of that, I feel like such an outsider when I go to those damn games when Lowell is in town, because I completely turn my back on the S.T.'s. lmao. Oh well. :doh1:

uh-oh... lancer's gonna scare off the noobs... oh MY ... GAWD!!!

like.. like.. like.. stay away from my crappy players!!!!!

(it's been a few days of letting lil L off too easy !!! :evil: )

Hello DevilDan

Yer siggy is sweet. Immediately noticed it. I'm thinking they'll pull you some nominations during awards time.

Always wear yer colors and show those idiot NY fans they're never going to win again. :lock: Especially with Gomer and Guerin heading their teams!!!! :rofl:

I'm surrounded by Phailure phans down here in the birthplace of THE Jersey Devil. It's always satisfying to let em know who's boss!! :evil:

Me and a couple of buddies of mine drove out for a Sound Tigers game the season before last. They played the Providence Bruins. Thats a nice little arena they have there.

We also saw them play the Wolf Pack in Danbury. (Former home of the Trashers, the official UHL mob front!!)

I'm gonna try to make it there for a Lowell game this year.

I hate Harbor Yard. It's smack dab in the middle of the ghetto and might I add not ALL of Bridgeport is that bad...like if you go down Martin Luther King Jr. Bvld....you'll see hookers. No lie.

...P.s. Crasher needs to blow it out his ass. he's just mad because I slept with Potulny. :rofl:

post-1974-1185224540_thumb.jpgHey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a really cool new bar that just opened up two blocks away from the new arena in Newark. The restaurant/lounge is called Hell's Kitchen Lounge and they are hosting post game and pre game bashes including drink specials for all Devil's Fans. It is an amazingly fun place that everyone should check out! Hell's Kitchen Lounge 150 Lafayette St. Newark, www.hellskitchenlounge.com

post-1974-1185224540_thumb.jpg

ooohh... slick way to promote your place

do it the right way... right forum... right type of thread...

gotta give her credit... she followed all the proper rules !!!!

I'm sure a few of us will hit this place up over the fall/winter this year!! :thumbsup:

Hello DevilDan

Yer siggy is sweet. Immediately noticed it. I'm thinking they'll pull you some nominations during awards time.

Always wear yer colors and show those idiot NY fans they're never going to win again. :lock: Especially with Gomer and Guerin heading their teams!!!! :rofl:

I'm surrounded by Phailure phans down here in the birthplace of THE Jersey Devil. It's always satisfying to let em know who's boss!! :evil:

Phailure phans..I like that one--I've been using "Flygirls" and I'm surrounded too. I'll be using that if it is OK with you....