Nabokov willing to be traded

Par9

Per ESPN Insider. The Sharks backup goalie is Griess. I wonder if they would want a goalie in return. Probably another plan to open up cap space for Heatley. A team like the Flyers would enjoy this opportunity to get a A plus goalie. The Flyers would have to do something like Nabokov for Hartnell, Cote, and Coburn. This would open up about 750,000 dollars for San Jose. Dont know if Flyers would do this. Irrelevant to the Devils but its about the Flyers who are in the divison. Another promblem who the hell to the Sharks think there goalie will be. Probably a bad trade so start the insults!

Sorry. New here its just been kinda slow, the season is inching closer. Again sorry JWomp!

You don't have to apologize, it's fine to post on here as much as you'd like but even you concluded yourself that this was a worthless post when you first wrote it lol.

I do agree with you though that Nabokov would have been a better plan than Emery!

Thats a big spot that the Flyers are gonna be weak at. It may effect them to the point of early elimination in the playoffs but you never know.

I will go on record in saying that everyone is underestimating the pair of Emery and Boucher. If Emery stumbles, Boucher had solid numbers filling in for Nabokov in San Jose, plus is still the same guy who had 5 plus shutouts with Phoenix and who nearly shut us down in 2000. (I watched the 2000 Devils-Flyers series on NHL Network this week. Forgot how amazing Boucher was. And for the haters, Marty wasn't half bad either... :P )

I will go on record in saying that everyone is underestimating the pair of Emery and Boucher. If Emery stumbles, Boucher had solid numbers filling in for Nabokov in San Jose, plus is still the same guy who had 5 plus shutouts with Phoenix and who nearly shut us down in 2000. (I watched the 2000 Devils-Flyers series on NHL Network this week. Forgot how amazing Boucher was. And for the haters, Marty wasn't half bad either... :P )

I agree about Boucher. He's a lot better than people will admit.

I agree about Boucher. He's a lot better than people will admit.

Did you see him last year?? He was so bad the Shark announcers were all but begging Nabby to hurry up and heal!!!

Look how good the rest of the team was. If you put him on a team like florida he would have had a terrible record.

But he played on the same SJ team as Nabokov and put up better numbers. His .917 save % ranked him tied for 9th among goalies with 20 or more games (tied with Clemmer and Rinne)

Who cares about wins any. Goalie can. Have fivty wins its a matter of gaa and save precentage nabby had. Marleau thorton cheecoo pavelski and boyle to score for him the best goalies are marty timmy and yes henrik even though I dontlike him sorry for the unneat post writing from cell

Who cares about wins any. Goalie can. Have fivty wins its a matter of gaa and save precentage nabby had. Marleau thorton cheecoo pavelski and boyle to score for him the best goalies are marty timmy and yes henrik even though I dontlike him sorry for the unneat post writing from cell

Jail Cell?

But he played on the same SJ team as Nabokov and put up better numbers. His .917 save % ranked him tied for 9th among goalies with 20 or more games (tied with Clemmer and Rinne)

Ha ha, wow.

Boucher kind of sucks. Had Boucher had Nabokov's workload his numbers would have stunk.

The Sharks trading away Nabakov would be the worst thing they can do IMO. That team is just a good team as shown last season but only needs a few minor adjustments to get better and go long into the playoffs.

Same could be said with the Devils at this point an time... :unsure:

We are not even close to the sharks or any kind of a deep playoff run this year.