New Look (Website)

DevilMinder

Welcome to the new and soon to be best forum on the web for the New York Rangers!

After much behind the scenes deliberations the staff at NJDevs.com felt it was time to serve the wide fan base of the New York Rangers. We

felt that there was much history in the Rangers organization and respect that was not being represented on the web. The Rangers have been a model franchise for the NHL for the last decade. Winning the cup once and being one of the most star filled teams in the league.

Blueshirts.com is hoping to become your number one destination on the web for all Rangers news and fan discussions.

We hope to roll out more features as time moves forward. Right now we are planning a huge get together with fellow Ranger fans at the first golf tournament of the year in three weeks. The Rangers organization has expressed interest in supporting us in this endeavor.

Once again,

From the staff of the new Blueshirts.com, Welcome!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite MSG moment Milbury climbing the boards and beating that fan with his own shoe.

Da Da Da Da Da Potvin Sucks!

Can you believe the time as the Rangers were getting knocked out of the playoffs, Hadfield the captain is laughing hysterically in the penalty box in the waning seconds?

I couldn't believe no Ranger teammate came to Dale Rolfe's aid as he was getting the tar beat out of him by the Flyers.

Phil Esposito fires Bergeron on the eve of the playoffs then takes over behind the bench. The result Rangers swept by Pittsburgh in first round.

What was Ferguson thinking with those Winnipeg Jets uniforms he foisted on the Rangers?

1950 Stanley Cup Finals can't be played at MSG. The circus is in town. I believe the Rangers lose in game 7. I think it was played in Toronto against the Red Wings. In other words the Rangers were the home team 100's of miles from Broadway!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.