mac760

• 4 weeks later...

For those in the Freehold area:

Pro Image: Freehold Raceway Mall

3710 Rt 9 S

Freehold, NJ

(732) 577-0290

Thursday, January 21st 6-8 PM

Pro Image is far form being a Pro at autograph events. They were not prepared for the even had a nothing more then 3 photos and a puck to purchase and a jersey Yet were loaded up with Rangers Crap.

More insulting they split people into 2 lines one group being those who purchased for the 1st event in Dec and the 2nd line for those who purchased since that date.

What was so insulting is that I and many others were on line an hour and a half before the event but would have to wait till all the people who purchased for the dec date were taken care of even if they came

an hour and a half later.

The staff of Pro Image placed the 2nd line in a place that would block other store fronts till mall management had the line moved again. As we were placed on line 2 to watch people leave the end of line two to join the never ending line of line 1 Pro Image employes did nothing about this. One of the Employes went by the name of Rob would say to us on line 2 what do you want me to do walk to the back of the line? as we responded YES he would retreat back into the store. No one was checking the dates on the tickets so perhaps we are fools for being honest on Line 2.

Pro Image is far form being a Pro at autograph events.

I kind of agree. I did not have the issue with the 2 lines you had. I arrived around 6:45 and man the lines there moved soooo slow. I probably would not go back. The event really had no flow and was kind of chaotic.

I'm kinda upset on how my auto came out. I ended up getting the 16X20 Photo. And david signed it so small and off to the side like he was signing a painting. Maybe I'm picky but dik i think it looks kinda wierd

Edited by estreetcrew3

I'm kinda upset on how my auto came out. I ended up getting the 16X20 Photo. And david signed it so small and off to the side like he was signing a painting. Maybe I'm picky but dik i think it looks kinda wierd

Clarkson has a small style autograph as a whole. He doesn't adjust the size of his autograph for big items like 16x20's (although he probably should.....)

If I remember right the 16x20 they had was kinda cool but did not have a great spot for an auto as it was nearly all dark background. And David does have some microprint fixation.

If I remember right the 16x20 they had was kinda cool but did not have a great spot for an auto as it was nearly all dark background. And David does have some microprint fixation.

Yeah but in a silver marker it would of come out great in some areas. but o well

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.