GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

'7'

Haven't had time for the cryptograms lately, but desperate times call for desperate measures...

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

QTW'E US ITGBQE!

WRBE EQHJA JHEW TDI!

AFEE JT ESJT ALSCFK!

Haven't had time for the cryptograms lately, but desperate times call for desperate measures...

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:
QTW'E US ITGBQE!
WRBE EQHJA JHEW TDI!
AFEE JT ESJT ALSCFK!

Damn do I miss these but that last word is completely stumping me.  I got everything else but that!

Damn do I miss these but that last word is completely stumping me.  I got everything else but that!

Heh...didn't realize until just now that the word has three letters not used anywhere else in the cryptogram.  Yeah...I'd be spinning my wheels, too.

All I'll say is:  This slump has been really depressing.

in a way i don't want to see Hedberg, in another way im nervous to put a rookie with zero NHL experience in net against Stamkos and St-Louis, but then i don't think Hedberg will play his way out of that slump, he needs a break and comeback between 2 starts from Brodeur or something.

Good news is... the lockout is over and we have hockey ! :D

in a way i don't want to see Hedberg, in another way im nervous to put a rookie with zero NHL experience in net against Stamkos and St-Louis, but then i don't think Hedberg will play his way out of that slump, he needs a break and comeback between 2 starts from Brodeur or something.

Good news is... the lockout is over and we have hockey ! :D

OMG a positive post from you! Here's the sign that the Devils will win tonight. WE'RE SAVED!!!

I'm actually being serious.

We need positive thoughts around here.

Let's Go Devils!

Why am I posting like SMT3, but with spaces.

OMG a positive post from you! Here's the sign that the Devils will win tonight. WE'RE SAVED!!!

I'm actually being serious.

We need positive thoughts around here.

Let's Go Devils!

Why am I posting like SMT3, but with spaces.

lol man i know and i'm seriously sorry for being so negative lately im really working on that.

lol man i know and i'm seriously sorry for being so negative lately im really working on that.

I know you are man, it's hard sometimes. On a positive note, I'll be opening a beer soon.

On a game related note. I'm really wondering if they're going to call anyone up.

Hedberg looks lost right now giving up weak goals left and right last night.  Marty better get back in the net soon.  D zone coverage has been atrocious as well.  Any cushion we built up over the first few weeks of the season is gone.  Just win a f'ing game!  Someone (ahem...Kovy) needs to step up and start to carry this team.

Let's go Devils!!!