GAME THREAD: Penguins @ DEVILS 7:30pm FSNY

Weekes Head

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did i miss anything:)

im so excited.. i really hope the sun comes out so i can enjoy tailgating and dogvoices.

Are they even gonna be there..someone told me they were..so i was excited for some live music while i drink.. but he may have been lying..

anyhow..come out sun...and devils win!

Rowdy, it was my understanding that Crosby will be centering Recchi & LeClair, while Lemieux will be between Malone and Palffy.

That's a hell of a one-two line punch if LeClair doesn't his back go out and Lemieux can skate without his cane. (Anyone else remember the gift Stan Fischler had for Larionov a few seasons ago?)

WOW I forgot we are on th FAN this year... are they putting together a decent pregame show w/ a coaches report before each game???

Or do we get the pregame show at 7:25 drop the puck at 7:33???

Edited by redruM

!!!!1111!!!!!uno!!1111!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

o0o0o that's a new one! Uno!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Iggy's Q was better. :evil:

See, this is what happens when game threads get started this early. :doh1:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Normally GTs won't be started this early, but I figured since this is a special day and all, we could make an exception. :evil:

Guest troycrowder25

I can't wait for tonight, the debut of a future star and I get to witness it live. I'm gonna buy a program and keep it in plastic and maybe it will be worth something in the future. Just think one day I'm gonna be able to tell my kids I was Zach Parise's first game.

By the way, I just read that there are only about 900 tix available. Good news.

Edited by troycrowder25

And so it is RD ... so it is....

I hope there wont be a 5 minute post game running into the "Vitamin Show" (obscure WABC reference) :rolleyes:

ROLL ON DEVILS.. ROLL ON ...

troy please count the empty seats tonight .. * sarcasm off *

Edited by El Diablo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.