Team Awards

aylbert

http://www.twitter.com/NHLDevils

Player's Player: Johan Hedberg

Unsung Hero: Adam Henrique & Bryce Salvador & Johan Hedberg :)

MVP: Zach Parise

I'm surprised Kovy didnt get MVP... but Parise was a great choice as well.

Henrique was "sung" quite a bit I thought... Salvador had a great year back, I almost forgot he missed the entire season.

Edited by aylbert

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a message to Parise saying that "You're the captain. You're the MVP. This isn't Kovy's team and you won't be overshadowed. Re-sign."

I really can't see how Parise is the MVP this year.

I agree Ayl. Henrique was "sung". Salvador's a good choice.

Edited by devilsrule33

first of all, i would have chosen Volchenkov over Salvador for his award. and 2nd, parise must be great in the locker room because there is a very slim chance parise was mvp on the ice.

parise should have just been the "players' player" for whatever the hell that award means

first of all, i would have chosen Volchenkov over Salvador for his award. and 2nd, parise must be great in the locker room because there is a very slim chance parise was mvp on the ice.

The 2 play very similar defense - Salvador did it better this year and is very vocal in the locker room.

The 2 play very similar defense - Salvador did it better this year and is very vocal in the locker room.

if you actually know for a fact that he is better in the locker room thats good. but volchenkov sacrifices himself on the ice more so even if you're right, that could even out

parise should have just been the "players' player" for whatever the hell that award means

both part are true!

PArise was a good player but he wasnt the mvp on the ice

It was fun time, definitely. I just figured out why Zidlicky wasn't there for the autograph part. I got all but 7 players (9 total) who were there:

Zidlicky

Zubrus

Parise

Sykora

Josefson

Zajac

Clarkson

Janssen

Elias

So, yeah, I got most of them: Kovy, Marty, Moose, ect.

Also, probably the best part was in the Kovy line, where I met msweet. Funny stories, for sure. I was right behind in the bernier line, and a bit after in the kovy line when those pics were taken.

It was fun time, definitely. I just figured out why Zidlicky wasn't there for the autograph part. I got all but 7 players (9 total) who were there:

Zidlicky

Zubrus

Parise

Sykora

Josefson

Zajac

Clarkson

Janssen

Elias

So, yeah, I got most of them: Kovy, Marty, Moose, ect.

Also, probably the best part was in the Kovy line, where I met msweet. Funny stories, for sure. I was right behind in the bernier line, and a bit after in the kovy line when those pics were taken.

Did you get Msweet's autograph as well? :giggle: