GDT: 3/1 Devils at NY Islanders - 1pm

Satans Hockey

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Gelly!

Weird to think that might have been Marty's last game as a Devil.  683 wins never went by so damned fast. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Just weird to think that it could be the last time. I personally don't see him going, but who knows

I hope he does. Games like this are nice, but I don't want any mushy feelings from the staff or a bad Schneider game from going back to Brodeur again.

It's Cory's time. It's his net. Let the organization do everything it can to make it so.

Just weird to think that it could be the last time. I personally don't see him going, but who knows

honestly the tone that Chico seemed to have the whole broadcast when talking about Marty took me aback- it sounded to me like he felt Marty is more than likely gone.

Great that we got to open this mini-season against two sh!t teams and get some momentum going towards San Jose. If we can take them down, it'd be huge. Clowe is finally playing up to his potential, along with Henrique. Only forward that doesn't really have their game at full force right now is Zajac, not calling him out, but it's true. Hell, even Loktionov has looked good

Great that we got to open this mini-season against two sh!t teams and get some momentum going towards San Jose. If we can take them down, it'd be huge. Clowe is finally playing up to his potential, along with Henrique. Only forward that doesn't really have their game at full force right now is Zajac, not calling him out, but it's true. Hell, even Loktionov has looked good

How is Columbus a sh!t team exactly?

Well that was a bit of an overstatement, but they played like garbage. The Islanders, on the other hand, 100% deserve the tag of a sh!t team. I almost feel bad for them.

Losing Tavares really kills that team.  It will get even worse once they deal Vanek.