NFL Week 11

CRASHER

Absolutely. I think it's going to be one of the underdog teams that stops the winning streak. And the playoffs are a whole different beast entirely. People saying that this season is a foregone conclusion are mad.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez just miserable play by Vince Carter in the 4th... falling back 17 yards for a sack when he should have just went down for a 5-10 yard loss... 2 miserable interceptions. He tries threading a needle on the first in the 4th and on the second one he again got caught going back and was worried about the sack so he just lofts into the center of the field. Was expecting a bit more but oh well.

sorry it's a little late... I was lazy :P

Ah, it was good to be home on this Sunday and doing what I do best (pissing off the locals with wit and wisdom!) and enjoying what was a really really good football Sunday of games

Wow... the fans in Atlanta "getting it" and wanting a white QB :lol: (I think the two wins in a row helped too :P)

... I dunno.. this is one of those years where if you're a fan of the team you want to bottom out and be able to get 1-4 good players in the draft... maybe a free agent... and look for next year and beyond

but on the other hand... Garcia to Galloway is maybe the best 70+ years combined QB --> WR combo since Young to Rice me thinks!

Good God... I have a DAY to get ready for next week :blink:

At least my Ravens find more innovative ways to lose this year, not only watching a 101 yard interception return against us, but also getting scored on while in the lockerroom.

Ravens have made a good point though. Going into the locker room thinking you won puts you in one mindset while thinking you've lost and then being called back on because your going to get a second shot gives another. Really wasn't handled well by the officials and lets face it they used replays which despite being a stupid rule is still a rule.