GDT: Game 4 Devils @ Canucks 10pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Tonight could be when Schneider starts pulling away from Brodeur. I'm looking for the offense to keep it up and the defense to solidify somehow. Also, I'd love to see Josefson and/or Fayne.

Schneider is gonna have a big game.  I can feel it!

hope that we could win... not only win but a routh!!!!!!!a 5-0 win! Brodeur wasnt the problem last night but our defense... Harrold was poor!!!!!!!!1 Salvadr was awfull, Sit one and play mister fayne...

Agreed.  Fayne should be in for Harrold, and Olesz and Josefson should be in for Gionta and Bernier.

Fayne, Olesz, and Josefson should def be in the the lineup right now. Infuriating to watch our team go down while better players are sitting out.

Schneider is gonna have a big game.  I can feel it!

Agreed.  Fayne should be in for Harrold, and Olesz and Josefson should be in for Gionta and Bernier.

Let's go Devils!

The Nucks don't scare me.  They have no forward depth, and their defense isn't good.  Hamhuis is their only reliable defensemen.  They have to rely heavily on Luongo.

and their coach is Torts, so just get him mad enough and he will throw a tantrum and have a fight with PDB

after that what i watched them give away last night ... well i wont be holding my breath for anything spectacular. I just dont understand what happened they were completely dominating last night had control in oilers ennd for periods 1&2 then as soon as the 3rd period came around they completely packed their bags and went home. Enough fvckin around here lets get 2 points tonight huh?

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

AHZ'B YG CHXSAB!

DSW SZ EGV FGVP...

GV RWPGWH RZ ZKSB NGSWZ!

HXHW ZKH JTB CVSXHV!

LET'S GO DEVILS!
WIN IT FOR CORY...
OR ANYONE AT THIS POINT!
EVEN THE BUS DRIVER!

Schneider needs to act like he has a chip on his shoulder tonight.

They also need to get at least 2 wins out of this trip otherwise they won't make the playoffs unless drastic changes occur imo. Yes you can blow a season in October/November. They've done it before. 

Edited by Marv4Life