Rags practice to be on TV tomorrow

John Wensink

im for it... pratice doesnt belong to public... it for the benefits of the team... The Rags want to be show off with rick nash and all that stuff... the important is when the puck drop and who wins who lost... I would do the same things than Lou (no public pratice)

Pittsburgh, Chicago and LA are also a lot more fan friendly than the Devils and they've won recent titles.

I think Jeff and the Fan Experience team try, but Lou and hockey ops are the main issue.

I love this franchise with all my heart, but they've made absolutely no effort whatsoever to do anything to welcome the fans back. It really is pathetic when you see literally 29 other teams doing everything but offer the fans a piece of the team.

Def is disheartening when you see every other team annouce huge promotional drives this year to make the fans happy and all we get is an article saying the Devils have a 10-day plan, but seeing no results whatsoever from it. This is day 3 since the CBA has been fully ratified, so I take it Days 1-3 had nothing on the pages in the meeting we saw in the article's picture?

I love this franchise with all my heart, but they've made absolutely no effort whatsoever to do anything to welcome the fans back. It really is pathetic when you see literally 29 other teams doing everything but offer the fans a piece of the team.

So long as they put a winning product on the ice, I don't care if they hold practices at the Dick Cheney undisclosed location. My Dolphins are eager to put everything out to the public while the Patriots are notoriously secretive. I'll switch positions with them any time.

Making a bigger effort to get the fans back is a valid point but televising their practice isn't it in my mind. Honestly, I wouldn't watch it. I guess some would. Meaningful actions would make more of a difference to me. Ticket discounts, food discounts, merch discount. Make it easier for me to take my family to a game without forgoing food for the rest of the month. Help me make my kids into hockey (and more importantly Devils) fans.

I agree, its a complete joke. I had to call about 8 times yesterday before getting through to someone and they were acting like they were so busy. They aren't even shipping tickets out for the first 6 games so people should at least be able to answer the damn phone.

I love this team and I love how the on ice product is always good but everything else about how this team is run has been a joke. That's the only good thing about whenever lou retires, we will hopefully finally see this team actually do other things that they should have been doing for years already.

So long as they put a winning product on the ice, I don't care if they hold practices at the Dick Cheney undisclosed location. My Dolphins are eager to put everything out to the public while the Patriots are notoriously secretive. I'll switch positions with them any time.

You can win and not treat your fans like dick. It is possible.

Just don't blame Jeff.. Sure he's the owner, but a lot of the crap is solely on Lou.. Lou runs this franchise, Jeff merely pays the bills and smiles for the cameras.. If you want Lou, you gotta put up with Lou's BS

Just tell yourself, if 10 years from now we have full openness but suck, we'll look back and wish we had Lou and all his obscene policies back

Seems like another self important Rangers stunt

The hockey world has already anointed them. And it's going to be hilarious when they fall flat on their faces this year. The Devils have gotten no respect again...almost as if we weren't even in the finals last year. The Rags were so god damn close to being knocked out by Ottawa and Washington.

I also want to know why they've gotten no gruff for dancing around and throwing confetti and shooting off fireworks at inappropriate times(ahem, game 1 win against the Sens? wtf?), or yammering on about some perceived "tradition" as if they're the Habs.

I mean they even have "1993-1994 Regular Season Champions" banners hanging alongside 93-94 Atlantic Division and Eastern Conference Champions. Banners. You already have a 1994 Cup banner. The fvck do you need an Eastern Conference AND Presidents Trophy type banner? Isn't this all redundant...wouldn't 1 banner be enough?

No...we're the Rangers. Don't you know we have tradition. Pack those rafters!

chicago-bulls-v-york-knicks-20121221-162639-544.jpg

Edited by '7'

The hockey world has already anointed them. And it's going to be hilarious when they fall flat on their faces this year. The Devils have gotten no respect again...almost as if we weren't even in the finals last year. The Rags were so god damn close to being knocked out by Ottawa and Washington.

I also want to know why they've gotten no gruff for dancing around and throwing confetti and shooting off fireworks at inappropriate times(ahem, game 1 win against the Sens? wtf?), or yammering on about some perceived "tradition" as if they're the Habs.

I mean they even have "1993-1994 Regular Season Champions" banners hanging alongside 93-94 Atlantic Division and Eastern Conference Champions. Banners. You already have a 1994 Cup banner. The fvck do you need an Eastern Conference AND Presidents Trophy type banner? Isn't this all redundant...wouldn't 1 banner be enough?

No...we're the Rangers. Don't you know we have tradition. Pack those rafterschicago-bulls-v-york-knicks-20121221-162639-544.jpg

I do believe the Devils have their Eastern Conference banners up for all 5 years they won them.

If the Devils ever win the President's Trophy they would probably put that up too.

No...we're the Rangers. Don't you know we have tradition. Pack those rafters!

chicago-bulls-v-york-knicks-20121221-162639-544.jpg

I wonder if they'll have Messier and Leetch at opening night to help raise the Atlantic Division banner lmfao. fvcking loser franchise.

I wonder if they'll have Messier and Leetch at opening night to help raise the Atlantic Division banner lmfao. fvcking loser franchise.

I went to a game last season - they have 3 intro videos before the game

• Welcome to NY

• Welcome to the self-proclaimed most famous and greatest arena on Earth

• Rangers intro, I sh!t you not, consisting of 50% highlights from 1994

Thank GOD the Devils don't market themselves solely on the basis of past success.. Lou may be a hard ass but he gets it right when his one focus is the current team and season, not individual players or past success.. Doing it in the playoffs is fine, but the regular season is about the current season and players