Gomez to Shanahan, one-timer SCORE!!!!

AveryIsGay

No the trap still sucks, except we don't play a trap. And fine lets talk about the past, specifically 1994 when beating a rival in a playoff series led to a Stanley Cup not bragging rights on who didn't win the cup that year. Oh, sick burn!!!

And to everyone talking about Aves not being on the team next season, I highly doubt it.

Don't you have a math test in fourth period middle school tomorrow?

You better get to sleep before your parents see your still awake.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you have a math test in fourth period middle school tomorrow?

You better get to sleep before your parents see your still awake.

OMG you're right I forgot all about my test, I should be studying my multiplication tables. Thanks for reminding me. Oh well, since my mommy and daddy are out of town I guess I can get away with it. It's a good thing I'm in the company of the founder of Mensa to put me in my place.

This is just precious. Sounds like my 4 year old when he's learned the "na na, na na na, you can't beat me" chant.

Then I smack him around a bit. :wink2:

Well what do you expect didn't you read the other guy's post? I have a 4th grade math test tomorrow. I'm not 4, just a very immature 4th grader. At least it's the same number. Wow I learned numbers! Thanks Devils fans.

Edited by AveryIsGod

No the trap still sucks, except we don't play a trap. And fine lets talk about the past, specifically 1994 when beating a rival in a playoff series led to a Stanley Cup not bragging rights on who didn't win the cup that year. Oh, sick burn!!!

And to everyone talking about Aves not being on the team next season, I highly doubt it.

Hahahahahahahahaha

We're 4-0-0 against you this year.

Gomez was the best forward on the ice all game, including a pretty set-up for GWG.

Stopped dead in your tracks during your win streak.

We break our 3 game skid against you.

Hank gets his 15th win and 5th shutout.

All in all an enjoyable evening.

Have a nice night.

You're right, you don't play a trap. Micheletti said numerous times that you play 'good defensive hockey.' :rolleyes:

Avery is a goner. He cried to the press when the Rangers were mean to him in arbitration, then got given way less than he wanted. You guys are gonna have to throw buckets of cash at Queenie Henrietta for him to stay. Plus, you have a couple of overpriced forwards to pay for. I also expect the Rags to throw some cash at Marian Hossa in the offseason to come play with his bro. So, unless you expect Avery to take a pay cut (which he won't), he's a goner.

Now, I have to go set my clock to the inevitable Ranger slump that happens every year in roughly January-February.

Thanks for the summary Avery I missed the game but tivo'd it so it saves me the time ... are we still in first place ? I live for the moment too.. although I have 3 stanley cups forever etched in my memory.... you? thanks for posting - dont be a stranger please come around when your team loses too - not like 'other' rags fans ... see you :koolaid:

Thanks for the summary Avery I missed the game but tivo'd it so it saves me the time ... are we still in first place ? I live for the moment too.. although I have 3 stanley cups forever etched in my memory.... you? thanks for posting - dont be a stranger please come around when your team loses too - not like 'other' rags fans ... see you :koolaid:

Besides the fact that our winning streak ended, there's not a whole lot to feel bad about if you're a Devils fan. We haven't lost a game since the third week of Novmeber, it was bound to end sometime. I've said it before, the Rangers don't scare me. I realize we havn't beaten them yet this season, but it's a whole new ballgame when you hit the postseason. Hypothetically even if the Rags sweep us for the season series, what will that mean if we then sweep them in the playoffs? This Devils team is a team to be proud of. (VERY proud of) Only Ottawa & Detorit have more wins than us in the entire league, you'd be blind to say the team's struggling. The big picture tells a different story. If Ranger fans wish to get all excited over their first victory in four game, please by all means enjoy. :rolleyes:

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to log on to another team board to taunt its fans when your hockey team (that was predicted to be an all-star team) marginally won a 0-1 game in overtime?!??!

While at the same time, you are still behind in the standings?

Boggles my mind...what do you have to be so proud of?

...With this Ranger team anything short of a cup should be viewed as failure by its fickle fan-base.

...while the Devils are performing above and beyond the predictions of most hockey writers without the marqis talent.

I've always believe dthat if you were truely confident in your team, there would be no need to ACTIVELY seek out other team boards to taunt them....YOUR TEAM's PLAY SHOULD SPEAK FOR ITSELF!!!

:noclue::noclue::noclue: