Devils logo for Stadium Series - retro is now confirmed

JWomp

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As would I. I actually am one of the very rare people who owns an authentic retro Edge 1.0. It's not a fake, It is the real deal. I bought it off IceJerseys.com.

While somewhat uncommon they were never really rare. In 2011 I saw a bunch at hockey monkey in Woodbridge for $150 each on sale. They no longer have them but was a nice steal.

Really rare jerseys are kings Burger King and the ducks wild wing jerseys.

While somewhat uncommon they were never really rare. In 2011 I saw a bunch at hockey monkey in Woodbridge for $150 each on sale. They no longer have them but was a nice steal.

Really rare jerseys are kings Burger King and the ducks wild wing jerseys.

You saw AUTHENTIC Retro Edges at Hockey Monkey?

Not sure if this is the proper forum for this, but I will post anyway. I really want to get a Pat Verbeek "retro" jersey. However, all of the CCM replicas I've seen have the embroidered logo. Anyone have a clue where I can get a replica from the 80's that has the tackle twill logo on the front?

All replicas from that era also had the embroidered logos. Tackle twill logos are just for authentics.

To find an authentic that is left over from the 80s is fairly rare but they pop up on eBay here and there. Will cost you a pretty penny though (usually at least 200+ but I have seen them go above 500)

Yes authentic and they had them on clearance for $150. They had about five left and I grabbed one about two years ago.

They are not exactly rare by any means.

I've never seen an authentic retro at the rock.  I've only seen fakes.

Does Hockey Monkey normally sell authentics?

I've never seen an authentic retro at the rock. I've only seen fakes.

Does Hockey Monkey normally sell authentics?

All I have seen at the rock are the CCM team classics version replicas they have been selling since the first retro game. The only authentics devils den have ever sold are indo edges. Devils den is pretty much the worst place to get jerseys and customization done. Only place they is probably worse is shop.nhl.com

Hockey monkey in Woodbridge sold those reebok authentic retro jerseys for a time when the first retro game happened on 2010. Back then they were about 300-350. I guess they ordered too many and the price was too high as when I was there in late 2011 they had a few left over on clearance for $150 so I picked one up.

I see people wear them at the rock here and there. On Wednesdays game I saw three different people with them on. They were the authentics and not the Chinese knockoff versions. You can easily see the difference mostly with the cut, color shades and materials.

I'm pretty good at spotting the difference between a fake and a real.  The real issue I have is how Reebok doesn't have a way of selling legit 2.0's to the public.  Don't get me wrong.  I have an Indo Edge, and I actually love it.  But I really want a legit Edge 2.0.  Indo Edges should not be the $300 they're charging.

NFL has 3 classes of retail jerseys.  Nike Game, Nike Pro, and Nike Elite.  The NHL should follow suit with their Premier, Indo Edge, Authentic.

I'm pretty good at spotting the difference between a fake and a real. The real issue I have is how Reebok doesn't have a way of selling legit 2.0's to the public. Don't get me wrong. I have an Indo Edge, and I actually love it. But I really want a legit Edge 2.0. Indo Edges should not be the $300 they're charging.

NFL has 3 classes of retail jerseys. Nike Game, Nike Pro, and Nike Elite. The NHL should follow suit with their Premier, Indo Edge, Authentic.

True and right now the only way to get 2.0's is by buying a game worn or team issued one that are sometimes on clearance at meigray. Rumor is that reebok has ended production of indo edges due to the backlash and they are selling the large remaining stock of them before selling 2.0's. They have already started selling 2.0's of a few teams but not the devils and might not for a season or two more.

True and right now the only way to get 2.0's is by buying a game worn or team issued one that are sometimes on clearance at meigray. Rumor is that reebok has ended production of indo edges due to the backlash and they are selling the large remaining stock of them before selling 2.0's. They have already started selling 2.0's of a few teams but not the devils and might not for a season or two more.

I haven't even been able to find Indo Edges online.  So I believe that rumor.

wow were actually going to be able to buy REAL jerseys now? like legit the same thing the players wear are what theyre going to sell as us authentics now?

wow were actually going to be able to buy REAL jerseys now? like legit the same thing the players wear are what theyre going to sell as us authentics now?

Pretty much but it's going to be a while. So far only a handful of teams have the 2.0's available now for retail. For the devils it will probably take a year or two from now.

I think they are pretty much the same exactly thing as what the players wear but with a reebok center ice neck tagging that the team issued jerseys don't have.