GDT:Devils vs. Islanders 7:00 PM ET

Devs3cups

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danis doesn't play; how is he going to get sharp or stay sharp riding the pine? He's not the biggest problem in a white jersey tonight

Quite frankly I do not give a flying fvck if Danis is not "sharp". As far as I am concerned if Marty goes down and we have to rely on Danis, we are TOAST anyway. I would much rather have Marty playing down the stretch to get his stride back and get into playoff form.

Edited by ThreeCups

Quite frankly I do not give a flying fvck if Danis is not "sharp". As far as I am concerned if Marty goes down and we have to rely on Danis, we are TOAST anyway. I would much rather have Marty playing down the stretch to get his stride back and get into playoff form.

you don't start your goalie every game in a 5 in 7, unless you're fricking insane. he was sitting either tonight or in Toronto... he might still sit in Toronto, though unlikely

We are soooo far away from a competitive team it's not even funny.

Where the fvck are all of you "Danis makes this team better!" douchebags now, huh? Suck my balls.

+ 1,000,000

Their silence is deafening................. :whistling:

I think the problem is that the Devils are playing to the level of the opposition, and that is on the coach.

The officiating is a little crappy too. Don't get me wrong, the penalties called on the Devils were legit, but the Isles have got away with hooking and interference too many times.

Same old Devils. That is really what it comes down to. I know they played an emotional hard fought game last night but they clearly haven't played this game with much intensity. That is really the difference. I don't care how tired you may be, they should not be struggling against the Islanders.

The hate for Danis here is a little harsh though. I guess the rebound he gave up on the first goal could have been played better but those things happen. I don't think he has been the problem tonight. Aside from the first half of the 1st period this has been a pretty mediocre effort from the entire team.

Edited by Sickman