GDT: 4/19/12, Game 4 Quarterfinals (3) FLA @ (6) NJD

Devils Pride 26

I will be there tonight ready to go.

If they don't win tonight, it's time to move onto baseball season....nice to make the playoffs, but this team hasn't proven to be a team with talent/tenacity to make it far in the playoffs.

We will see tonight.

We win tonight, we are even and just as good as the Rangers series...

If we lose tonight, see ya Marty...see ya next season folks.

Lay it all on the line.

sh!tty calls AGAINST the devils???!??!?!?!

how about bonehead plays BY the devils like that Elias check last game?

Not the refs fvcking this up, it's the players.

Right. How about the 4th goal that was waved off that should've counted? The officiating isn't the reason the Devils lost, but it sucks, and has sucked the entire series.

Zach and Kovy WAKE UP AND PLAY AN INTENSE HOCKEY GAME!!!!!!

Those douches combined with great play from Bernier and Gionta at the bottom of the lineup will cause everyone else in the middle to fall in line. Volch and Sal- KNOCK SOMEONE ON THEIR ASSES (legally of course).

The Panthers are not going to get scared away by a 2 or 3 goal deficit... but they will back down if they get physically pummeled. Let's go boys!

Way the balls up high in section 226, I believe. I'd prefer a victory tonight, Devils. It would go a long way to making my day better. Kthnxbye.

I'll be in 225.

Let's get a win here please, we're supposed to WIN this series! I personally am glad we at least got in this year, but we need to at least make some progress this year, at least to round 2. No stupid penalties (but hit people when appropriate), stop looking for the "perfect screen" and TAKE SHOTS! (like Game 1, 1st period bombs away) and fly all over the ice!

and is it too much to ask to have refs who don't pull crap like last game. Let them play, know what disqualifies a goal and stop targeting players because of what you think might happen later if you don't do something early. You're not psychic.

LET'S GO DEVILS

I hope the crowd is as good as it was last game.

I expect Marty to be on tonight. Reminds me of 09 when he went crazy after giving up that goal to Carolina with .2 seconds left, then came back next game with a 44 save shut out.

Predicting a low scoring game. 3-1 Devils with the 3rd goal being an empty netter.

Looks like another big sellout. I was nervous after the end of last game how many demoralized people would be on StubHub selling their tickets this time around. Doesn't look to be true though. We'll be loud.

I expect Marty to be on tonight. Reminds me of 09 when he went crazy after giving up that goal to Carolina with .2 seconds left, then came back next game with a 44 save shut out.

Predicting a low scoring game. 3-1 Devils with the 3rd goal being an empty netter.

Even if Marty does that, he still needs to finish the job, unlike '09.

Looks like another big sellout. I was nervous after the end of last game how many demoralized people would be on StubHub selling their tickets this time around. Doesn't look to be true though. We'll be loud.

260 tickets left on stubhub .... that being said

LGD....

I'll be tuning in late because I have a fraternity ritual to do, BUT I'll be checking my phone for updates.

Please get a win!