N.F.L Divisonal Playoffs

CRASHER

I can see all those pathetic Fish and Gaytriot fans with bitter beer face right now!!!!!!

Not really. The Jets went out and earned this win. I said all season long that I thought the Pats had issues and reeked of fradulence, and I wasn't the slightest bit fooled by their occasional blowout wins. What the Jets did against the Chargers yesterday, the Pats wouldn't have had a prayer at pulling something like that off. No matter what happens against the Colts, the days of the Jets being laughingstocks and heartbreakers are definitively over. It's actually more pathetic that, in what is a terrific moment for your franchise, the first thing you do is obsess about what Pats and Fins fans are doing.

And many of you Jet fans were bellyaching about Sanchez and Ryan not so long ago?

Seriously though, congrats to the Jets...two wins for a rookie QB and a rookie HC can't be minimized.

And San Diego needs to can Norv Turner immediately. And cut Kaeding while they're at it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like someone is a sore loser! Hey Brooking teams play 60 minutes. Favre did nothing wrong with scoring that late TD! Maybe if your cowboys defense would of showed up you couldve made a game out of it!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Vikings-throw-late-TD-in-blowout-Brookin?urn=nfl,214068

He's right. This is the NFL, not high school or college. The Dallas Cowboys don't get sympathy. Throwing that pass may not have been the greatest sportsmanship, but it also wasn't an affront to decency. If Brooking didn't want Minnesota to score then maybe he and his 10 teammates on the field should have done something about it.

Anybody but Favre. Please, sweet merciful and loving Lord, let anyone but Favre win the Super Bowl. If the most selfish man in professional athletics wins a championship, I may lose all faith in sports and have to stop watching altogether. Please, God, Allah, Yahweh, Buddah, Odin, Zeus, Martin Brodeur, whoever ... please, anybody but Favre.

I have no use for Favre either, and this isn't the first time Minnesota's tried to roll it up. They did against Green Bay (though supposedly that was Favre more than anyone else calling an audible) and iirc they did pile it on against the Giants too. Either way Childress is a bit Belichickian in that respect.

Here's my problem with the Dallas whining, they're the last ones that should complain about anyone rolling it up after the crap Jimmy Johnson used to pull :P Not to mention Bradie James took a cheap shot at Favre early in the game after the whistle blew.

As far as the Jets, what can you say? From 4-6 to this?! It's a magic carpet ride right now. I don't want to hear about Kaeding missing the FG's either, we've had so many kickers ruin seasons for us it's about time we caught a break the other way. Nobody told Rivers to throw two INT's or Norv to make the retarded onside call either.

Luck goes out the window when you beat a 13-3 team in their building off an eleven-game winning streak. Especially when you hold a team that's averaged 30+ points over the last three months to fourteen, with seven of them coming late after that faulty squib. Though I was surprised we won (particuarly with only 17 points), I did say before the game the Chargers didn't handle being the favorites well and so it came to pass again.

Edited by Hasan4978

It's kinda funny, the Jets have a chance to prove that there are indeed Football Gods. Think about it ... Colts, then potentially the Favreings, er, I mean Vikings. The team that mailed it in and then the overgrown baby of a QB that was on their team last year. I don't think it's gonna happen, but for now it's still possible.

Edit: I just realized that the Jets already beat the Bengals, the other team that laid down and basically handed the Jets their playoff berth. Oh, karma is a bitch.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

Wow, talk about out coached. What happened to the genius Offensive Coordinator on Dallas???? Jason Garrett lost that game yesterday. No adjustments and just watching film on the Cowboys pretty much told Minnesota "beware of the delayed draw".

+1 and QFT....i've been saying that for a bit now...Wade isn't the problem the red headed one is...not only did he not adjust but decided we didn't need to use screens at all when Minny was blitzing and the starter who protects Romo's blind side goes out with an injury...

+1 and QFT....i've been saying that for a bit now...Wade isn't the problem the red headed one is...not only did he not adjust but decided we didn't need to use screens at all when Minny was blitzing and the starter who protects Romo's blind side goes out with an injury...

The sad thing is, I believe Dallas has the better talent. I don't think Minnesota's defense is that good, but Dallas made them look like the 85 Bears/2000 Ravens.

Philips gave assistant coach Garrett al ot of slack and Garrett choked the team with it. No way does Romo deserve any of the blame here, he was running for his life most of the game without any help.

and then there was one 135px-indianapolis_colts_helmet_rightface1.png enjoy it qhile it lasts

From your lips to God's ears. While I congratulate the Jet fans on the board because I like you guys (and we're all Devils fans, bottom line), this is fvcking unbearable. I can't stand the fvcking Jets. If the Colts don't win this game, I will punch Bill Polian in the teeth. I really don't need the Jets in the fvcking SB- in our stadium to boot.

Edited by MadDog2020

Conference predictions thread Mr. CRASHER???

probably tomorrow

been busy at work and life (again)

and haven't had much to say football wise at the moment :P

the sports gods threw me a bone and i will be goaltending at 6pm Sunday Night... call that an omen if you will.....