GDT: Flyers @ Devils (feat. My Little Poni)

Marshall

I'm a bit confused at all of the surprise about the scoring on the second Flyers goal being changed.

I'm surprised that it needed to be changed also, though. :noclue:

The deflection seemed obvious to me.

Has anyone seen the rock climbing woman commercial today? I don't think I've seen it yet today.

I am however tired of the boomer and carton commercial. I especially hate that soundbyte where he says it is for men by men. The guy is just basically a cartoon character at this point.

No I havent seen it. Last game I think it was on 3 times if that. Boomer and Carton are idiots. I never have seen their show or their radio show but they look like idiots. Plus they always seem to work in the Rangers picture on the wall every commercial.

Oh yea, first goal against was Josefson fault (and Volchenkov's). Why he was down in the corner like that, with both defensemen there, is beyond me. Foster played that puck perfectly, but Volchenkov and Josefson were unable to handle things.

Last time I saw him on the ice, the ref was giving him an earful in the faceoff before getting thrown out of it.

Yea, he's been jawing with the striped shirts all game.

Chico said that he said something to the refs before that call. Said that he was over by the side boards with one, or something like that.

bah... it's the stupid rule. I don't see how that's really a "boneheaded" thing. The puck gong over the glass was obviously not intentional.

bah... it's the stupid rule. I don't see how that's really a "boneheaded" thing. The puck gong over the glass was obviously not intentional.

No, but if he can put the puck anywhere on net he chooses, he can manage to put the puck off the glass not over it.

Edited by Quinn01

Well I feel pretty stupid for thinking this team would win against these teams. BOS,PHI,NYR..

I argued after the Jets game that they would at least take 2 W's out of those games but it's clearly just not going to happen.

This team has a lot of work to do if they want to compete with these teams in the future.

We controlled 95% of the game against Boston, and also dominated most of this game. Our problem is not matching up with these teams, it's mental lapses, not playing a full 60 minutes, and bad goaltending.

well, they're not going to score that way.

:(

We controlled 95% of the game against Boston, and also dominated most of this game. Our problem is not matching up with these teams, it's mental lapses, not playing a full 60 minutes, and bad goaltending.

I agree most of the year it's been soft GT but come on..this game, and Boston are not Martys fault. We can't fvcking score now. We haven't been able to since Calgary.