Finals Schedule Released

smelly

So does the ECF winner want the Kings to win tonight and have a while to sit and potentially lose their hot play, or do you root for them to keep playing so they don't have as much rest?

I've been thinking about this.............

I don't care.

Just my opinion.

So does the ECF winner want the Kings to win tonight and have a while to sit and potentially lose their hot play, or do you root for them to keep playing so they don't have as much rest?

pretty much just want to make it there personally lol Devils has been the underdog all playoffs long so

I'm hoping for the series to go as long as possible so their players have less time to rest and heal whatever undisclosed injuries they are playing with. Also as long as the Devils win this series I'm still holding out hope for Phoenix to come back and beat LA.

100% root for them to keep playing. It's always the safe bet.

Then again: If the Rags win, I'd much rather have the Kings rested, while the Rags will have played at least 20 games getting there.

Edited by ben00rs

Its a double edged sword. That break could allow them to heal, but it could also turn them cold. Keep playing and they can stay sharp (IE us in the Philly series).

Im with Jimmy though, I don't really care. We still have to beat the Rags two more times.

It's funny how they determine draft position by who wins the division (Phoenix would pick 28th, behind whoever loses this series despite having a worse record cause they're a division winner) but when it comes to home-ice it's strictly who has more points - as it should be. And both the Devils and Rangers have more points than either West team.

The Kings have been having big breaks all throughout the playoffs, it hasn't hurt them yet. The only thing a big break might do is ensure that they face 'zero' adversity through the first three rounds and are untested in that way before the Finals.

As someone who has class every Tuesday and Thursday night the finals schedule and the ECF schedule have been miracles to me. Compare that with the Florida and Philly series and I was recording games and up until 2am watching them.

Weird for Kings fans to have their home weekday games at 5pm. :giggle:

Just part of being on the west coast. The early football games on the east coast start at 10AM for them, and Monday Night Football starts around 6PM for them...

Would definitely be odd for me after living on the east coast my whole life....

I dealt with it for a football weekend when I was out in Vegas

The $10 seats still exist in location, but not price...they'll be more like $100 or so easy for this round. Still a lot cheaper than any of the current box office prices. And who knows, maybe you'll be able to eliminate the subhuman element of the $10 line now that a lot of 'them' will be priced out.

Just part of being on the west coast. The early football games on the east coast start at 10AM for them, and Monday Night Football starts around 6PM for them...

Would definitely be odd for me after living on the east coast my whole life....

I dealt with it for a football weekend when I was out in Vegas

Football games are Sunday afternoon, who cares about that, it's a weekend lol. And they aren't going to the majority of Monday Night Football games anyway. Having to attend three Cup Finals games at 5 PM is brutal, especially since all of their regular season games and early round playoff games start at 7-7:30 WCT. I get out of work earlier than some and even I'd be hard pressed to get there at 5 unless I left early or went right from work. And then I'd 'have' to eat dinner at the game too, which is another hassle with the lines.

Edited by NJDevs4978