‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

If this thing about a lower salary cap number from the NHL is true, how is that legal? It's still JVB's team until he doesn't get an investor. So therefore, why can't we sign whoever we want for whatever we want?

Depending upon whom you believe, the NHL has been keeping the Devils afloat all season by fronting them $ that they were not yet entitled. If that's the case, the league most certainly has the power to control the purse strings.

Depending upon whom you believe, the NHL has been keeping the Devils afloat all season by fronting them $ that they were not yet entitled. If that's the case, the league most certainly has the power to control the purse strings.

The league said they fronted money to the Devils ahead of time but that the Devils would be owed that money by seasons end. The league also said this is not extraordinary.

I would guess Minnesota are leading:

"Detroit and Pittsburgh are NOT headed to Toronto. Minnesota Wild brass are. Has Parise decided? Stay tuned!"

-Brad Ratgen

Lawyer from Minnesota that blogs the Wild for Єklund (2.3% accurate) hahahaha

Yeah that was in response to the people who think it might.

People wig out when its not done in an hour or two. We'll be lucky if we get an answer by tonight.

The fact that only the Wild are going to visit him says a lot I think. I just don't know if its good or bad...

Kevin Woodley ‏@KevinisInGoal

Appears Devils will keep a goalie ... Johan Hedberg intends to re-sign in New Jersey, according to a team that tried hard to sign UFA G

Wrong Thread :P

Edited by Zubie#8

Sadly folks he's as good as gone. I hope it is the Wild, and not the pens, so we don't see him so often. Out of all UFA's Parenteau/or Garrison is the only ones that intrigues me.

when we watch him whiff on a couple empty nets or turn transparent entirely playing in the playoffs in a pens or wild jersey its gonna feel weird i guess.

Chere is the ultimate troll...and I honestly don't think if he realizes it 90% of the time.

Oh he definitely realizes it with that quote...not to mention his nonsense about there being 75% of Ranger fans in the building most of the time. Sucks when even your own beat guy is a Ranger fan :rant:

Oh he definitely realizes it with that quote...not to mention his nonsense about there being 75% of Ranger fans in the building most of the time. Sucks when even your own beat guy is a Ranger fan :rant:

At least we have TG to balance out the Cheres and Eversons. I dont even pay attention to those two having him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.