GDT: Devils @ Islanders 3/4/12

Mayday

SM3 is a bit manic, but he hasnt attacked anyone personally AFAIK (maybe foster lol) if you dont like his posts then dont read them. carp has been overly negative as well

I appreciate you trying to shine some light on that situation.

Unfortunately, the way I feel better about the Devils losing is to vent because ya, I always expect them to win because they're my favorite hockey team.

Obviously it's unrealistic. I just got mad with the effort that was put forth in yesterdays game. It almost has nothing to do with them losing half of the time.

After the Devils lost to Vancouver, a game in which I attended, I think I actually praised them and said they just didn't get the bounces. They gave effort in that game so I wouldn't be stupid enough to flip out over that loss, especially to that team.

For people to say I always post nonsense isn't true either.

If anything, I'm always trying to post facts in which I gathered myself or went searching for VIA internet.

Like you said, don't read or ignore me if you have a problem because whenever someone says something annoying on here, which is definitely more common than not, I just keep scrolling the fvck along.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

I appreciate you trying to shine some light on that situation.

Unfortunately, the way I feel better about the Devils losing is to vent because ya, I always expect them to win because they're my favorite hockey team.

Obviously it's unrealistic. I just got mad with the effort that was put forth in yesterdays game. It almost has nothing to do with them losing half of the time.

After the Devils lost to Vancouver, a game in which I attended, I think I actually praised them and said they just didn't get the bounces. They gave effort in that game so I wouldn't be stupid enough to flip out over that loss, especially to that team.

For people to say I always post nonsense isn't true either.

If anything, I'm always trying to post facts in which I gathered myself or went searching for VIA internet.

Like you said, don't read or ignore me if you have a problem because whenever someone says something annoying on here, which is definitely more common than not, I just keep scrolling the fvck along.

But there's no need for 3 posts back to back to back, its annoying :glare:

Edited by Zubie#8