GDT ECF GAME 6: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. RANGERS

ZeroGravityFat

So far, we have gotten out of the first round, finished off the Flyers and now need to take care of business with the Rangers. Play smart and hard. Stay out of the penalty box. I have to work tonight and the cable there does not the channel. So I will be on the computer.

Let's Go Devils get it done tonight!!! :gd:

Do we seriously have to wait until 8 tonight? I can't take it... I finally get to watch a game at my place on my nice TV... Not at some lame bar with no volume, not a stupid hotel room, and not on a crappy, laggy stream on my phone. Last time I was home and got to watch here? Game 7 2OT... Adam Henrique... A good omen! (right? It has to be... Yeah)

GO DEVILS!!

You know what I look forward to tonight, the devils scoring lots of goals, most of the fans jumping out of their seats in unison going nuts...and then seeing those 2-3 rag fans clustered together sitting silently and expressionless in their mustard stained 1995 ccm adam graves jerseys.

what I really want is this game to be like 5-1 in the final minutes...I just want somebody outside the rock with a camcorder filming the rag fans exit. The looks on their faces, what they're saying to each other. I want to see MISERY

Edited by '7'

Devils fans at the rock tonight chant «no more 94»

be awesome if that chant actually caught on. That franchise has done zilch except remind us of 1994 for the past 18 years. Can we fvcking bury 1994 already?