Schnieder and Greene Get USA Olympic Snubbed

msweet

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m

Bobby Ryan, Kyle Okposo, Keith Yandle, Jack Johnson, Ben Bishop, Cory Schneider amongst notables not making Team USA.

--------------------

Wasn't Greene already off the team a few weeks ago when they had to submit some preliminary roster and Greene wasn't on it?

If Greene makes even a "snubbed" list, I'll be surprised. He's that underrated.

Schenider never really had a shot this season. Hard to pick a guy who has never ever been a starter and didn't get into many games this season. That being said, I don't think Howard is a better goalie.

He'll have a shot to make the team and actually play in 4 years.

Poorly constructed roster. Bishop should be in over Howard. Schneider is the better goalie as well...just hasn't got the offensive support this year. Overall Howard has been a train wreck

Orpik over Yandle is a joke. The Olympics are even more a speed game than the NHL...he's gonna look bad out there

Dustin Brown has been MIA all year

Ryan is a big omission. He's a good pure goal scorer that they needed to include

How is Jack Johnson a snub? He's pitiful. I don't get the unanimous Miller love either, he was a train wreck last year. I'd have taken Schneider over Miller even when he was in Vancouver. And how was Craig Anderson not even discussed? Two goalies we're going with are coming off injuries, that's walking a tight rope. Bobby Ryan could have done some good things on the larger ice surface. Ryan over Pavelski. Hell, Okposo over Pavelski,

Parise has a broken bone in his foot that was just discovered 2 days ago, so I'd gather his status would be questionable.

And Ryan Callahan, the most overrated player on the planet. Injury plagued season...at 28 he's never had a 30 goal season and never scored over 54 points. You can argue Bobby Ryan over him. But of course gotta make the Rag fans happy

Edited by '7'

How is Jack Johnson a snub? He's pitiful. I don't get the unanimous Miller love either, he was a train wreck last year. I'd have taken Schneider over Miller even when he was in Vancouver. And how was Craig Anderson not even discussed? Two goalies we're going with are coming off injuries, that's walking a tight rope. Bobby Ryan could have done some good things on the larger ice surface. Ryan over Pavelski. Hell, Okposo over Pavelski,

Miller's been better than all of them this year, that's why 

And seriously, whoever let Brian Burke in the decision room needs to be fired based on what he's done since the last Olympics 

Edited by DH26