Devils getting rid of R&R part 2 as their goal song?

DevsMan84

Please vote for this song!

Start at 45 seconds.

I believe this is something the crowd can get fully into!

Thoughts?

i personally hate any type of electronic "music", which is pretty much all you hear besides the crappy singer, the crowd is pretty low in this

Seven Nation Army?  Italy's chant during the 2006 Word Cup....Siam' Campioni Del Monndo!

Shoot me now. Sounds like what you do when you first figure out how to make weird effects on a keyboard. Not a fan of electronic music.

Once the crowd gets fully into this, I don't think you will hear much of the electronics.

i personally hate any type of electronic "music", which is pretty much all you hear besides the crappy singer, the crowd is pretty low in this

Besides our personal opinions of the music type, IMO I do not think there are any better songs out that can be widely adopted by the crowd.

was looking at hf boards and have to wonder what the age of there posters are because most sound like little babies complaining, threatening to never go to the pru center again or another devils home game.  

"kings county KING - How does going to away games amount to not supporting your team? I don't support the new corporate regime that Blitzer and Harris have established in the last few months. They run Prudential Center. So, I won't go to Prudential Center. Not for hockey. Not for WWE. Not for concerts. Not for basketball. I own several Devils jerseys. What motivation do I have to hand them my hard-earned money, when they don't care about you or I? Vanderbeek was one of us. They are not."

I care about the players, and I'll cheer their goals in person. In New York and Pennsylvania.
all of this because of a goal song thats changing and you cant say 'you suck".   

was looking at hf boards and have to wonder what the age of there posters are because most sound like little babies complaining, threatening to never go to the pru center again or another devils home game.

"kings county KING - How does going to away games amount to not supporting your team? I don't support the new corporate regime that Blitzer and Harris have established in the last few months. They run Prudential Center. So, I won't go to Prudential Center. Not for hockey. Not for WWE. Not for concerts. Not for basketball. I own several Devils jerseys. What motivation do I have to hand them my hard-earned money, when they don't care about you or I? Vanderbeek was one of us. They are not."

I care about the players, and I'll cheer their goals in person. In New York and Pennsylvania.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1511769&page=27

all of this because of a goal song thats changing and you cant say 'you suck".

Lmfao, what a fvcking tool. Over the goal song. Do people honestly have any idea how fvcking self righteous and stupid they sound with sh!t like that? They changed the song. Get the fvck over it. fvcking babies, I swear.

Lmfao, what a fvcking tool. Over the goal song. Do people honestly have any idea how fvcking self righteous and stupid they sound with sh!t like that? They changed the song. Get the fvck over it. fvcking babies, I swear.

It's a somewhat common sentiment.    Sometimes the little things drive people batsh!t, it's basic psychology.

It's a somewhat common sentiment.    Sometimes the little things drive people batsh!t, it's basic psychology.

BS. It's such bullsh!t. Just a bunch of talk. Obviously, if the Devils suck this season, that'll be real incentive not to go to the games. 

How many people said they weren't coming back after 04-05 lockout or the one last year? Really hurt the interest around the league. But that was small potatoes compared to these new evil owners making it more difficult for us to yell "you suck". 

BS. It's such bullsh!t. Just a bunch of talk. Obviously, if the Devils suck this season, that'll be real incentive not to go to the games. 

How many people said they weren't coming back after 04-05 lockout or the one last year? Really hurt the interest around the league. But that was small potatoes compared to these new evil owners making it more difficult for us to yell "you suck". 

Well, obvious losing is what seals the deal.   That's what causes disproportionate responses to silly, trivial things.

Stupid people are going to boo, but there's not much you can do about it. Just hope they find a suitable replacement. If these three options suck, I'm going to be pretty pissed.

Devil fans would boo Mother Theresa.  I just they like to hear themselves do it.  I'm one of those fans that is embarrassed by it. Stop being so middle school. 

If the Devs score three goals, (God willing) folks at the arena will boo all three, guarenteed. Then they'le be sending out another letter.

What do you guys think of The Trooper by Iron Maiden as a possibility?  The part I have in mind starts at exactly one minute in.  They can maybe edit it a little so the part that would be the crowd chant would be repeated a few more times.  People can easily chant along to it and it is upbeat.

I also like the suggestion for Seven Nation Army but not that bogus electronic version posted earlier.

Edited by devilsfan26
  • Like 1