GDT 2/1/11 Devils vs. Senators

ZeroGravityFat

Had Clubs tonight that were given to us by a dude at Brick City before the game. Needless to say, glad we went. Guy was super cool, bit hammered and he had 2 tickets for him and his friend and never showed.

Funny aside, we gave our tickets to some guy outside that was looking for tickets, and he had the gall to ask us for money. Asked if we had an extra ticket, said sure dude, here's two, and then he asks if we have a few bucks too lol.

Anyway, loved the club seats, 19, row 9, just ridiculously good.

Hey anybody get an extra ice scraper they want to sell/trade me?

If you want to trade, i've got an extra stick from brodeur 551, an extra shutout stick, extra posters, extra calenders from this year, and some other stuff too.

let me know.

im game, what do you mean by "extra sticks" like souvenir sticks?

Anyone have any idea what that fight behind Marty in the 3rd in the crowd was about?

my brother was sitting about 3 rows back. he said some a$$hole ranger fans started a yelling match yelling "devils suck" then everyone in the section started to turn on them, someone wound up getting punched by one of the Rags fans so a bunch of people got ejected.

Was at the game last night, all around really good effort,

thought Elias, Rolston on Zubrus were buzzing all night.

Kovy makes ALOT of bad decisions, for get the fact that he got rejeted by the post, bad passes, and ad choices.

Not sure why sesito plays and Tedenby sits, the kids needs to play.

as much as I hate lemaire coaching this team, they are really playing for him right now, so he gets cudos for that.

thought marty looked really good, made some unreal reaction saves.

Yes, the souvenir sticks from both nights they honored Marty's records. I have extras of both the 552 wins goalie stick, as well as the shutout record stick. They are both plastic 'mini sticks' that were given out to fans in attendance.

my brother was sitting about 3 rows back. he said some a$$hole ranger fans started a yelling match yelling "devils suck" then everyone in the section started to turn on them, someone wound up getting punched by one of the Rags fans so a bunch of people got ejected.

When the Rangers are playing at the Garden and the Devils are at the Rock and there are Rangers fans at our game I just like to say: "Hey a$$hole what happened got on the NWK PATH train instead of the 33rd?" LMAO it always pissess them off!!

I can't stand Rags fans. There are always a handful of those asses at games when we dont play them.