NFL Week 11!

CRASHER

Colts are making a lot of dumb mistakes. Lots of dropped balls, poor tacking and stupid decisions

Luck hasn't been great so far, all things considered...the pick was an absolute gift.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 yards...Colts will come out of this with at least 3 points...

nice play by Dennard there...

not a great job by the Colts here...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Now if the Clown's D can make a stop here, Pats should survive this one.

Luck made some rookie mistakes in this one...amazing how teams beat themselves against the Pats...

And Luck gets Pick-6ed again...man, he's going to be good, but did he ever look like a rookie in this one...

And yet another QB will throw for over 300 against NE. It's garbage time now, but so many QBs have beaten NE deep...

Henne throws 4 TD's and Matty Ice throws 5 picks. Weird week.

Not to mention Arizona was +5 in turnovers and LOST! How the fvck does THAT happen?!

Pats going into full bully mode...they could face the Colts again in the playoffs, so might as well...

It's amazing how teams never take shots at the Pats when they run it up like that. I know it's the nfl, but show some class

And not for nothing, but Jeff Fisher going for two down fourteen points in the fourth quarter is one of the dumbest two point-decisions I've ever seen. Especially given he's been coaching for twenty years and should know better.

Especially since I have Legatron for fantasy

How about those 8-2 Ravens. Beating Pitt in their own indomitable Terror dome with third and forth stringers on D.

We need home field advantage in the playoffs as our offense usually doesn't make the trip for away games.

Oh please...you think maybe Byron Leftwich playing instead of Big Ben might have helped your cause out just a little bit? Leftwich is not good...it was even pointed out during the broadcast that he was missing guys NFL QBs shouldn't be missing.

Good news for your team is that you do indeed have a good shot at getting a first-round bye and home field for at least one game. Your schedule isn't easy, but I can't see how Pittsburgh can beat the Ravens in their building with Leftwich as their QB, so there's one win. Your team has to face both Mannings in the coming weeks, as well as RGIII...and San Diego in their building, though I think the Ravens win that one too...Rivers isn't what he was. Ravens should be able to go 3-3 in those games (at least...4-2 wouldn't surprise me either), which puts them at 11-5 or 12-4. Holding the tie-breaker over NE is huge (if the Ravens go 12-4, NE has to win out their season to be seeded higher...I don't think they'll do that), and the Ravens really need to beat Denver to snag that tie-breaker as well. Denver is not only a bit scary right now, but their schedule is about as easy as it gets going down the stretch...KC twice, OAK once, and CLE once...only tougher games they have is Tampa and the Ravens. It wouldn't surprise me that much if THEY ran the table to finish 13-3.

Anyway, looks like those top four seeds are all up in the air, as far as seeding goes, even though it looks like the teams that will get those seeds have pretty much been decided. Pittsburgh is going to have a tough go of it with Leftwich, so Baltimore should take their division without too much trouble. No way Houston blows their division. The rest of the AFC West stinks behind Denver, and there's no team in the East that will be able to challenge the Pats.

As far as the Pats go, I think they get the #3 or #4. They can't afford any more hiccups along the way to get the #1 and #2, and need some help as well. They have a huge game coming up against the Texans they can't possibly afford to lose if they are thinking higher than #3.

It's amazing how teams never take shots at the Pats when they run it up like that. I know it's the nfl, but show some class

Yeah well the Pats may have finally taken it up the a** for rolling it up now that Gronk's out for a month and a half getting hurt while in a game up four TD's. That's just as stupid as Fat Andy getting McCoy hurt DOWN four TD's late. And whatever shot I had to win NJDevs' fantasy league evaporated with those two injuries :P

Yeah well the Pats may have finally taken it up the a** for rolling it up now that Gronk's out for a month and a half getting hurt while in a game up four TD's. That's just as stupid as Fat Andy getting McCoy hurt DOWN four TD's late. And whatever shot I had to win NJDevs' fantasy league evaporated with those two injuries :P

That's the reaction most people are going to have, and I understand it. When you pile on and something like this happens, makes sense that people are going to pile on the pile-oner, especially someone who is not terribly likable, like Belichick. I did think "Why is Brady out there?" when it was 52-24, and if it was me, I wouldn't have gone out of my way to score again...I would've run it four times with Mallett under center (gone for it on 4th down even if it was 4th-and-long, just to turn it over) and called it a day.

Forget Leftwich.....he should be praising his lil Odin that Tomlin was too stupid and took Dwyer out of the game when it took half the Ravens defense after his 7 yard runs, that was a pretty pitiful job of coaching right there....

and yay, congrats Jets, you'll be 7-9 instead of 6-10....thump those chests....YEAH!!!!!

(only I can go 11-2 and have to take sh!t for the TWO :blink: )

That's the reaction most people are going to have, and I understand it. When you pile on and something like this happens, makes sense that people are going to pile on the pile-oner, especially someone who is not terribly likable, like Belichick. I did think "Why is Brady out there?" when it was 52-24, and if it was me, I wouldn't have gone out of my way to score again...I would've run it four times with Mallett under center (gone for it on 4th down even if it was 4th-and-long, just to turn it over) and called it a day.

Once a week in the normal blowout game I always say pretty loud.... "why is THAT guy still in the game??" ....the problem is players want to play, and most coaches don't wanna stop them, and playing till the end is the Darth Hoodie (and that dirtbag in Tampa's) way, I don't think you'll ever change it....letting Mallett throw a few live passes in a real game would not be the worst thing for the Pats to do though.....

Once a week in the normal blowout game I always say pretty loud.... "why is THAT guy still in the game??" ....the problem is players want to play, and most coaches don't wanna stop them, and playing till the end is the Darth Hoodie (and that dirtbag in Tampa's) way, I don't think you'll ever change it....letting Mallett throw a few live passes in a real game would not be the worst thing for the Pats to do though.....

The game was won at that point, don't really need to throw the ball with Mallett, Brady, anyone. I understood why Belichick did what he did, especially considering the opponent...Colts are a possible playoff matchup down the line, stomp on their necks when you have the chance and leave them full of doubt that they can win...and what happened to Gronk was a freak thing...how often do you see anyone getting hurt like that on an extra point attempt? I do think the message had already been sent at 52-24, so I don't know how hard I would've gone for that extra seven points. But like I said, Belichick's style of never letting up rubs some people the wrong way, so now they're going to have their fun at his expense...so be it

The game was won at that point, don't really need to throw the ball with Mallett, Brady, anyone. I understood why Belichick did what he did, especially considering the opponent...Colts are a possible playoff matchup down the line, stomp on their necks when you have the chance and leave them full of doubt that they can win...and what happened to Gronk was a freak thing...how often do you see anyone getting hurt like that on an extra point attempt? I do think the message had already been sent at 52-24, so I don't know how hard I would've gone for that extra seven points. But like I said, Belichick's style of never letting up rubs some people the wrong way, so now they're going to have their fun at his expense...so be it

I agree with you, but I can validate it a TINY bit more if you're giving Mallett snaps and a chance to see a live NFL defense in action, that kinda stuff is key if he ever HAD to go in there when it mattered

...the odds are the same getting hurt in garbage time as they are driving down the field to tie the game....fair enough...

Jets win next week, they are only two games back. :boogie:

Guess I better get back to start picking them again :evil:

It's not a brutal schedule ahead either.....now watch them sh!t the bed with Arizona so I lose my 6-10 dinner bet I made (bet a friend's father when the Cards were 4-2 that they were trash and will be 6-10 or 5-11 at season's end....it's looking like a good bet, but they got St Louis and the Jets next....once I get past that its smooth sailing to loss-ville!!!!)

Thu 11/22 New England Patriots New England 8:20 pm

Sun 12/2 Arizona Cardinals Arizona 1:00 pm

Sun 12/9 Jacksonville Jaguars at Jacksonville 1:00 pm

Mon 12/17 Tennessee Titans at Tennessee 8:30 pm

Sun 12/23 San Diego Chargers San Diego 8:20 pm

Sun 12/30 Buffalo Bills at Buffalo 1:00 pm

Edited by CRASHER

Jets' sched isn't bad, and things definitely get a little more interesting if they beat NE. But they are 4-6...their record isn't much better than the teams that they're facing. I don't know how much I can expect out of them. I'm guessing they probably finish 8-8. 5-1 down the stretch (to get them to 9-7) seems like a tall order.

Our secondary is an abortion performed in the middle of a dumpster fire. Nolan Carrol- get the fvck off my lawn you dipsh!t. You suck. A CB or a WR- take the best player at one of those positions with the 1st. No TE (Fasano is a good complimentary TE, I'd actually keep him in that role), no WR's, no o-line (they can't even handle a basic 4-man rush), no semblence of a running game... So this isn't surprising, because its what most people expected (myself included).

NFL secondaries are like MLB bullpens, the vast majority of them suck.

Forget Leftwich.....he should be praising his lil Odin that Tomlin was too stupid and took Dwyer out of the game when it took half the Ravens defense after his 7 yard runs, that was a pretty pitiful job of coaching right there....

and yay, congrats Jets, you'll be 7-9 instead of 6-10....thump those chests....YEAH!!!!!

(only I can go 11-2 and have to take sh!t for the TWO :blink: )

As discussed during the game last night: No doubt I am thankful for Tomlin and more so Haley making some really stupid offensive calls, aside from keeping Lefty in when clearly he could not throw. I like Dwyer A LOT, fortunately they took him out when they needed him most.

Bottomline: I'll take it.

Jets' sched isn't bad, and things definitely get a little more interesting if they beat NE. But they are 4-6...their record isn't much better than the teams that they're facing. I don't know how much I can expect out of them. I'm guessing they probably finish 8-8. 5-1 down the stretch (to get them to 9-7) seems like a tall order.

Yeah my guess is 7-9, 8-8 with them too....they either get everything going and blow a team out or just look awful and lose....it's a talent issue with the Jets plain and simple....

NFL secondaries are like MLB bullpens, the vast majority of them suck.

And the ones that are good lack to the true pass rush to make them dangerous too....