Discount Ticket Deals 09-10

mac760

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I stopped checking this thread haha.

Its very simple. Register an account using an @whatever.com email address that the code is for.

Example 1: Prudential Employees night and you aren't an employee. What you can do is just register an account with whatever@Prudential.com and order the tickets as normal. Immediately after purchasing you call the Ticketmaster group sales phone number and inform them that you will not be able to access your work/group/charity email for whatever reason. I always say I'm on vacation and won't be able to check my work email. Ask them to forward the tickets to your personal email. Its worked every time for me.

Sorry I stopped checking this thread haha.

Its very simple. Register an account using an @whatever.com email address that the code is for.

Example 1: Prudential Employees night and you aren't an employee. What you can do is just register an account with whatever@Prudential.com and order the tickets as normal. Immediately after purchasing you call the Ticketmaster group sales phone number and inform them that you will not be able to access your work/group/charity email for whatever reason. I always say I'm on vacation and won't be able to check my work email. Ask them to forward the tickets to your personal email. Its worked every time for me.

I have a way that works a bit easier.

Input njdevils@newjerseydevils.com in the guest list part. Then input your own credentials from there just like the old way. (Email address on right then prompt for password.) Kind of skips the messy faking you work for the company and having to call ticketmaster part.

Edited by mac760

Input njdevils@newjerseydevils.com in the guest list part. Then input your own credentials from there just like the old way. (Email address on right then prompt for password.) Kind of skips the messy faking you work for the company and having to call ticketmaster past.

I'll have to try this.

Input njdevils@newjerseydevils.com in the guest list part. Then input your own credentials from there just like the old way. (Email address on right then prompt for password.) Kind of skips the messy faking you work for the company and having to call ticketmaster part.

This is cool. I'm going to try it next time I use one of the codes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Doubtful. Plus they closed the loopholes that allowed anyone to buy any game.

I almost got screwed for the Buffalo game for the AAA discount. My family is a AAA member and I've bought tickets with their discount before and they blacked out all of my e-mail addresses.

Doubtful. Plus they closed the loopholes that allowed anyone to buy any game.

It appears I was mistaken.

As a valuable partner of our Group Sales efforts throughout the seasons, we’d like to offer a very special PLAYOFF OPPORTUNITY! We wouldn’t want you to miss GAME ONE of the 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs as the Devils take on the Flyers this Wednesday, April 14th at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $60 located in the Mezzanine/Balcony (Light Blue sections) ADDED VALUE! Receive a $10 FOOD CARD with each ticket and a RED ALERT PLAYOFF T-SHIRT when you enter the Prudential Center. * BONUS * For every two (2) tickets you purchase, receive a Limited Edition Bobblehead Pack (Brodeur, Parise, Elias, Langenbrunner) LIMITED AVAILABILITY * * This is an EXCLUSIVE ONLINE TICKET OFFER ONLY! Food Cards and Bobblehead Packs will be made available for pick-up at the top of Verizon Tower escalator located on the main concourse through the 1st intermission. Questions, call 973.757.6250

Link

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.