Website changes?

USAkid90

Very good thing you waited for beta to end :)

I actually figured the worst and thought site got suspended for copyright infringement as it seems every other article was full posts again (with posts afterwards saying cut it down)

Does anyone else have difficultly using the Fast Reply using Firefox? I click in the box and it takes a good 5-10seconds to respond... it use to just be instant for me.

DM, I having trouble getting on my profile as well as other profiles. It keeps sayin error and that I can't view them. What can I do to fix it or is there work still being done?

DM, I having trouble getting on my profile as well as other profiles. It keeps sayin error and that I can't view them. What can I do to fix it or is there work still being done?

I believe DM has disabled that feature until other issues are resolved.

As many of you may have noticed we crashed the server hard and the host disabled the website. I am working with the software people and the server host to keep this running. There may still be more downtime.

I apologize that this has not been going smoothly.

I got a little freaked out lol i tried using NJDevs on my phone for the first time since the upgrade figuring to check out this new mobile phone; i thought i got MY account suspended or something lmao

that being said, no worries DM. you run this site more then well and everyone makes mistakes

I got a little freaked out lol i tried using NJDevs on my phone for the first time since the upgrade figuring to check out this new mobile phone; i thought i got MY account suspended or something lmao

Me too. I was wondering what I did/said worthy of a suspension. :D

Edited by Don

Me too. I was wondering what I did/said worthy of a suspension. :D

isnt it obvious? you're canadian!

DM, no need to apologize its your site. All though I thought something was wrong on my end until the site came back up and you said what was wrong. It was scary to see for a while that this site was down. :P

DM, you have to do what ever it takes to make the site better even if it is down for a while there is no need to apologize. We all know you are making things better for this site and the new skin and upgrades will take sometime to work out. No worries here DM. B )

DM, no need to apologize its your site. All though I thought something was wrong on my end until the site came back up and you said what was wrong. It was scary to see for a while that this site was down. :P

DM, you have to do what ever it takes to make the site better even if it is down for a while there is no need to apologize. We all know you are making things better for this site and the new skin and upgrades will take sometime to work out. No worries here DM. B )

+1. just the fact that you pay to have this site up should make everyone happy.

Well I got my email back up and running. Seems a lot of you thought you did something ban worthy and were pleading for mercy.

One of you even went out of your way to call me names...

Are you people kidding me?

Look it, if you didn't like my response, tough sh*t.

You go ahead and play big bad cop by trying to tell me I'm 'hijacking' a

post - when in fact it was nothing even closely resembling that.

If you're looking for boot lickers chief, you got the wrong guy.

Dino Costa

Ahh, thanks for the laugh Dino.

Sweet, I just noticed that private message emails contain the content now, so you don't have to log in to see what someone said.

Thanks for the responses people I do appreciate that. I am currently working on getting us back to normal with profiles and search. Also talking to the skin people, there is too many irregularities for this to be Pro quality.