Website changes?

USAkid90

Sweet, I just noticed that private message emails contain the content now, so you don't have to log in to see what someone said.

Thanks for the responses people I do appreciate that. I am currently working on getting us back to normal with profiles and search. Also talking to the skin people, there is too many irregularities for this to be Pro quality.

PMs are actually awesome now, they look like a thread. I tried it out with myself and my alter ego, CMONHOBEY.

Edit:And profiles and search are working fine for me.

Edited by RSC

Well I got my email back up and running. Seems a lot of you thought you did something ban worthy and were pleading for mercy.

One of you even went out of your way to call me names...

Are you people kidding me?

Look it, if you didn't like my response, tough sh*t.

You go ahead and play big bad cop by trying to tell me I'm 'hijacking' a

post - when in fact it was nothing even closely resembling that.

If you're looking for boot lickers chief, you got the wrong guy.

Dino Costa

Ahh, thanks for the laugh Dino.

:rofl:

Sweet, I just noticed that private message emails contain the content now, so you don't have to log in to see what someone said.

I'm almost certain that one could read PMs in the PM notification email in the past. Like maybe five years ago.

Love the new look. Invision update their software now?

[sarcasm]No, we're just going through all this trouble because it's fun.[/sarcasm]

I used to use them on my site back when they were free. When they went to pay, I went to VBulletin.

... which is also a pay board. :huh:

But visiting here makes me want to look into Invision again :)

Eh, might want to hold off for a while. There's some issues that need to be ironed out. If you're starting a board out from scratch, maybe you could go for it, but if you've got an existing vBulletin community, might as well stay with them for now.

The board is looking better already DM and Rowdy. It's obvious that you've been able to work out some of the bugs and oddities in the new software. BTW, DM, there is absolutely no need to apologize. It is clear that you and the other admins are working hard to improve the site for all of us, and I think I speak for everybody when I say that we are very grateful already. :)

The board is looking better already DM and Rowdy. It's obvious that you've been able to work out some of the bugs and oddities in the new software. BTW, DM, there is absolutely no need to apologize. It is clear that you and the other admins are working hard to improve the site for all of us, and I think I speak for everybody when I say that we are very grateful already. :)

I'm more impressed that you posted this at 4AM.

I changed the post size so the poster info is smaller. Does everyone like it tighter like this? It seemed you had to glance all the way right to read something.

Would you be able to make the thread titles a smaller font? It looks bigger than it used to I think.

I'm more impressed that you posted this at 4AM.

I wish that I had some cool story behind my posting so late, like I was running from Lou Lamoriello which forced to me to escape to Europe, where 4 AM is actually Noon. Unfortunately, I'm just an insomniac on the East Coast starved for hockey so I visit this board when I can't sleep. I know, not as compelling.

(Notice how I explain this at 4 in the morning once again).