American Idol 2006

Weekes Head

I joined two idol pools.. one at my work and one at someone elses work.. i won 20 bucks on week one..and am tied for first for the other pool.

Both pools are based on completely different things..so there is a chance i cans crew one up and still win a lot on the other,.

Excellent that melissa went home first.. helped me a lot

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya thats what i was thinking...when my friend asked if i wanted to join hers..i said ok..and then two days later someone at my work asked if i watched and i said yeah and she said.. im running a pool yuou want it.. its nuts..and they are both so different..its kinda funny

• 3 weeks later...

AHHH stop it...

its an image i cant erase.

Anyhow.. not a country fan.. wasnt impressed with very many people..to be honest..even though they were all pretty boring.. i felt that mandisa, ace and chris' voices were good...

nothing earth shattering though..and katherines voice too, but watchign her try to move was nauseating..

other than that they should all get voted off... well Mr. Tumnus' voice sounded good too.

Ouch - they made it obvious to me that ace, katherine and bucky were not in the bottom three... all of them have been up before and they wouldnt have separated groups like that if it was them..stupid game!@!

anyhow.. out of those 3 i wish it had been paris..not mandisa... but i was glad it was not elliot..i like his voice.

I was looking for this thread last night..anyway......I watched IDol last night and UGHHHHHHHH :argh:

HORRIBLE. Why must people insist on doing the sonf "fancy"? Because you know what people if you aren't REba Mcentire, you're gonna sound like a talentless dipsh!t, seriously. They were all freakin horrible, evey single one. Like they didn't even pick any original songs? If Tomorrow Never Comes? ughhhh and to butcher Keith Urban songs...that made me sad. Wow i'm mean on tylenol cold and flu tablets hey? :o

Lisa Tucker Lands on The O.C.

Posted Apr 6th 2006 10:37AM by Anna Johns

Filed under: Drama, FOX, The O.C., Celebrities

Another spring, another prom on The O.C., but this year there's going to be a special guest. American Idol castoff, and real Orange County, Calif. resident, Lisa Tucker begins work on the set of The O.C. next week.

So far there are no details on her role, but you can bet it'll be relatively small. Like a cameo. Maybe she'll be the prom queen. Or, maybe she'll sing. Yeah, I bet she sings. The episode is called "The Party Favor" and there isn't an air date set for it quite yet.

• 1 month later...

Probably a lot of people like you, Jimmy. I didn't watch a minute of this season. I just checked to see who won. Actually, I didn't watch seasons two and three either, and just look at where those winners are! Just one and four...when I watch, the winners succeed! :evil:

There is a new show coming called The One where all the contestants live together throughout (?), that should be interesting.