GDT Devils at Leafs 7PM msg+

ZeroGravityFat

I hate to jump the gun, but it is starting to look like the run to the finals last year was a complete fluke.

This team is finding ways to lose now, which is always a bad thing.

For the last 20 years, it never really mattered who the Devils were playing, it was how they are playing. But the Devs are losing to the most garbage of teams when they need to get this ship righted.

Flyers, Rags and Pens fans are loving that the Devs are garbage right now.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to jump the gun, but it is starting to look like the run to the finals last year was a complete fluke.

This team is finding ways to lose now, which is always a bad thing.

For the last 20 years, it never really mattered who the Devils were playing, it was how they are playing. But the Devs are losing to the most garbage of teams when they need to get this ship righted.

Flyers, Rags and Pens fans are loving that the Devs are garbage right now.

Are you being serious or no i cant tell. Theres no such thing as a flukey run to the cup.

Starting Kinkaid tomorrow night is the equivalent of waving the white flag, as far as I'm concerned.

But unfortunately it might be the only option.

No playing Moose is waving the white flag at this point.  If it were a road game maybe you could give Moose one more start but it's going to be ugly at home when Stamkos and St. Louis get three on Moose in the first.  Kinkaid literally can't be much worse.  Even if he was, we're still losing every game with Moose anyway.

Tough loss in a horrible losing streak but at some point this team is bound to get better results. I don't think they are as bad as they've been lately, nor as good as they were in the beginning of the year. They're something inbetween, an average team, and I still have faith in them being a low seed in the playoffs.

I fear that they will rush Marty back.

Part of the problem is we don't know what 'kind' of injury this is.  Whether it's a serious injury and they're just hiding saying it or they're just being overcautious with their 40-year old goalie, figuring their 39-year old goalie could keep the ship going without hitting an iceberg.

I want a motherfvcking table turned over or something now. Enough is enough. They pissed this away. Gave it away. This wasn't anything Toronto did. This was the Devils pissing a game away.

Time for Lou to throw another jar of jelly?

. Fine by me. Someone needs to get pissed.

Are you being serious or no i cant tell. Theres no such thing as a flukey run to the cup.

I know it wasn't a fluke, but everything that can go wrong will go wrong and it feels like there is no end in sight.

And I am usually the most patient of people.