479 replies to this topic

#341 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

Just letting everyone know the schedule is advancing tomorrow but instead of 12 it will be at 2. Unfortunately i have work so my brother will do it when he comes home. So if anyone wants to make trades i suggest doing it tonight. Also edmonton will be the last team to get kicked this week. I dont think hes played a game the past 2 weeks. So if u have a game against the oilers u can play the cpu tonight. Steven M if u wud rather be the oilers instead of the wild let me know and i will save them instead.

I would still like the Wild over Edmonton if they are available. Thanks!

#342 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

I still need to play Nsh, Wsh, Cbj and LA

#343 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

I still need to play Nsh, Wsh, Cbj and LA

I can probably get NSH on tonight for you, if your going to be on. I need to play PHX and then im done for the week. And if anybody has a friend that would like in let me know. We have three teams open right now. (not including Minnesota)

#344 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

I'll be on tonight to get my games in, so anyone who has to play me (Washington) should be able to.

believe-devs.jpg

#345 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Yup, I'll be on

#346 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

I still have Philly, Carolina, Buffalo.... I'll be on tonight so come get your easy win for the week! LOL

#347 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

I played Washington last night...still need LA, Pittsburgh, and Anaheim.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#348 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

I can probably get NSH on tonight for you, if your going to be on. I need to play PHX and then im done for the week. And if anybody has a friend that would like in let me know. We have three teams open right now. (not including Minnesota)

Hey! I'm finally back from patrol, just picked up my copy. Still got Minnesota for me?

#349 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

Hey! I'm finally back from patrol, just picked up my copy. Still got Minnesota for me?

Yeah they are still open. To join go to "GM Connected" then click "league search." From there type in "THE NHL" in for the league na,e. And do an advanced search and put in "2 weeks" for schedule period length. Search that and a bunch of leagues should show up. Find the one that has me (NJD3) as the commissioner. Click that and u should be able to select the Wild. When i get home from work in a bit ill accept your join request. Let me know if u have any problems finding the league.
Also just post your gamertag on here so everyone can friend you. It makes finding games so much easier if you are friends with the other GMs

Edited by njd3b1ink, 10 October 2012 - 03:53 PM.

#350 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Yeah they are still open. To join go to "GM Connected" then click "league search." From there type in "THE NHL" in for the league na,e. And do an advanced search and put in "2 weeks" for schedule period length. Search that and a bunch of leagues should show up. Find the one that has me (NJD3) as the commissioner. Click that and u should be able to select the Wild. When i get home from work in a bit ill accept your join request. Let me know if u have any problems finding the league.
Also just post your gamertag on here so everyone can friend you. It makes finding games so much easier if you are friends with the other GMs

Sounds good. My GT: SETNICKY30

Found it! Join request sent. Thanks again!

Edited by Steven M., 10 October 2012 - 04:38 PM.

#351 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,169 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

I'm on at night around 8pm or so... but never find anyone to play.
I've just been playing the CPU team over and over again (I keep quitting at the end of the game).
I really wish they would have a cpu exhibition mode... where I can play as my team, vs any the leagues teams... without impact, and on demand.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#352 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

I have been on just about every night and am having a hard time finding the people I need to play... Still got Philly Buffalo and Carolina to get in... have plans to play carolina about 9 or so tonight..

Anyone know if the other two plan to play tonight?

#353 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

I have been on just about every night and am having a hard time finding the people I need to play... Still got Philly Buffalo and Carolina to get in... have plans to play carolina about 9 or so tonight..

Anyone know if the other two plan to play tonight?

i might be able to get the flyers on. His name is tmcdevitt or sumthing like that. I wont be back from my hockey game till 10. So thats when ill be able to see if i can get him to play you. As for buffalo, im not really sure. He has been pretty active so i wud hope he comex on tonight to get his games in

#354 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Oh and unsayingrhyme im sorry about last night. I turned on my xbox and then somehow got caught up in watching the yankess game. even when im watching baseball though, hockey is still on my brain. I called the orioles the oilers at one point. Haha If you see this i will be on around 10 for a bit. I wont be on too long though. Let me know if you will be on

#355 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

I don't know if Buffalo will be able to get online tonight. He's been crazy busy this past week and he's gonna be working at the NY Comic Con all weekend for the gaming site he writes for (which is why he was busy in the first place: playing other games and writing reviews). I'm sure he'll be back to getting his games done next week.

believe-devs.jpg

#356 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

I don't know if Buffalo will be able to get online tonight. He's been crazy busy this past week and he's gonna be working at the NY Comic Con all weekend for the gaming site he writes for (which is why he was busy in the first place: playing other games and writing reviews). I'm sure he'll be back to getting his games done next week.

Yeah, El Murph is very active

#357 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hey guys, I don't remember my schedule exactly (other than I have Toronto - are they still a vacant spot, anyway?) but if anyone has to play Minnesota, I can play tomorrow morning through the afternoon.

#358 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

I've got NSH, PHX, LA, STL, EDM coming up... Can play pretty much anytime during the day for the next few days if anyone's available.

#359 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hey guys. My friend who is the Pens in the league is going to put his phone number up on the league. He doesnt have the time to hang around on xbox to wait for people to come on so he said if anyone has a game against him they can just text him and you two can figure out a time to play. It makes it alot easier for him. If everyone is alright with that it could make getting games going easier. I text him when we have games and we usually get it done by the end of the day every time. Whats everyones thoughts?

#360 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Hey guys. My friend who is the Pens in the league is going to put his phone number up on the league. He doesnt have the time to hang around on xbox to wait for people to come on so he said if anyone has a game against him they can just text him and you two can figure out a time to play. It makes it alot easier for him. If everyone is alright with that it could make getting games going easier. I text him when we have games and we usually get it done by the end of the day every time. Whats everyones thoughts?

Sounds good. I just set up a game with him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users