new new jersey kid

njdevilsluva

so yeah im 13 and have been a devils fan for as long as i can remember. grew up in a hockey house, playing roller hockey starting bout april. only girl in my grade who is a serious hockey fan.

not a fan of brent sutter AT ALL, hate gomer, just for the record. and i play fantasy hockey.(3rd place out of 12 at the moment with 8 points behind the guy in 1st :boogie: )

by the way im not one of those kids who acts like oh i know everything about hockey and have 20 favorite teams(saw a girl on youtube today. liked devils and rangers. WHATS THAT).

i dont no EVERYTHING, so ill admit i cant talk 1985 hockey.lol. but i basically no most of the things going on in the east at the moment and a decent amount in the west.

i love to argue over things when it come to hockey and to hear other oppinions on devils hockey.

so if ur looking for a good nhl discussion, im there.

Edited by njdevilsluva

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome, you don't run into too many 13 year old girls that love to talk Devils hockey... i wonder if we have any 13 year old boys on here :P

And you'll learn to like Sutter, trust me... his system ain't too hot right now, but it will be, and when we hang some more banners under his wing, you'll be a happy camper ;)

Im 18, does that count as 13?

TV is like 15 or 16 i believe so we have some younger guys

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome, you don't run into too many 13 year old girls that love to talk Devils hockey... i wonder if we have any 13 year old boys on here :P

And you'll learn to like Sutter, trust me... his system ain't too hot right now, but it will be, and when we hang some more banners under his wing, you'll be a happy camper ;)

ok u were right. hes doing good now. guess he needed some (lots) of time to get the team together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...