All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

EPS just posted this on their Facebook page:

We're buried here at EPS!!!!! Sorry for the delay to anyone waiting. Please be patient, you know it will be worth the wait! All NCAA is out, NHL Sets shipping this week. Once the NFL and NHL get their seasons under way we should be back to normal.

thank you for the orders-EPS

Sounds as if they are slammed with getting team orders for the NCAA and NHL out.

EPS just posted this on their Facebook page:

We're buried here at EPS!!!!! Sorry for the delay to anyone waiting. Please be patient, you know it will be worth the wait! All NCAA is out, NHL Sets shipping this week. Once the NFL and NHL get their seasons under way we should be back to normal.

thank you for the orders-EPS

Sounds as if they are slammed with getting team orders for the NCAA and NHL out.

Makes sense.  I sent out 2 jerseys to be done and they received it on June 21st and I still haven't gotten them back yet.  Back in June they quoted me 4-5 weeks because one of my jerseys was more complicated but when I emailed them 2 weeks ago they said they were just getting to my order that week.  As of today still nothing and it has been 9 weeks now.

I'm not going to complain though.  Their quality is just insane so I can wait on it.

Stopped by Modells in Hamilton today (poor, poor selection of Devils stuff btw). Anyway I saw what you were saying about the new tees vs old tees.  They had an old Zajac size small and a new Henrique size small.  Not only are the materials much different but the price 19.99 for the newer vs 24.99 for the old and the length of each shirt was drastically different.  The newer ones were much longer.  I bought a small Zajac old but was really needing a medium so i'll be returning to the Modells in North Brunswick tomorrow.  Hopefully a better selection size wise.

Update:

Stopped by the North Brunswick store today thinking they would have a large selection since the season is upcoming.  Boy was I wrong. Very similar selection to Hamilton. Mostly kids sizes and L/XL adults.  Had them call Old Bridge and Bridgewater (Somerville) and Somerville had 1 Henrique adult medium so I had them hold it for me.  Crazy that none of these stores have many Devils shirts.  Did see a few Kovy and Clarksons at the $5 rate.  Also noticed these new shirts used to be 19.99 but there were stickers placed over the old price to reflect a 24.99 price.  Must be inflation  :rolleyes:

Edited by gardenstatepkwy

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a new jersey before the season starts-I don't really wanna have to wear my Kovy jersey anymore :(

I know there are so many knockoffs, and jerseys with the wrong fonts and what not, so can you guys give me some tips/suggestions for finding the right jersey? 

Thanks

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a new jersey before the season starts-I don't really wanna have to wear my Kovy jersey anymore :(

I know there are so many knockoffs, and jerseys with the wrong fonts and what not, so can you guys give me some tips/suggestions for finding the right jersey?

Thanks

eBay. They have plenty of blanks that are legit and pretty cheap. If you want a name there are some deals on there for older players such as madden for under $100. They are usually not edges but the old CCM's are really nice and last forever.

eBay. They have plenty of blanks that are legit and pretty cheap. If you want a name there are some deals on there for older players such as madden for under $100. They are usually not edges but the old CCM's are really nice and last forever.

Ok thanks...but how can I tell if they're legit? I know sometimes just by looking at it, but what other things can I look for?

Also, I'm led to believe the ones on NHL.com aren't a good investment, is this correct?

Edited by NJDEVS1730

Ok thanks...but how can I tell if they're legit? I know sometimes just by looking at it, but what other things can I look for?

Also, I'm led to believe the ones on NHL.com aren't a good investment, is this correct?

There are usually telltale signs of knockoffs:

1) poorly stitched on fight strap.

2) different shades of red than that the devils wear

3) poor stitching quality overall.

4) numbers and letters appear to be "bubbly" or have a bubbling look to them.

5) NHL shield by the front of the neck is sewn on red fabric instead of black.

6) fake "meigray groop" tag with serial number that does not correspond to correct jersey on meigrys population report (this is not on most counterfeits but pop up here and there)

As for NHL.com they have awful customization but the jerseys they sell are legit premiers for the replicas and indo-edges for the authentics. You can find them blank on other websites and eBay for much cheaper.

There are usually telltale signs of knockoffs:

1) poorly stitched on fight strap.

2) different shades of red than that the devils wear

3) poor stitching quality overall.

4) numbers and letters appear to be "bubbly" or have a bubbling look to them.

5) NHL shield by the front of the neck is sewn on red fabric instead of black.

6) fake "meigray groop" tag with serial number that does not correspond to correct jersey on meigrys population report (this is not on most counterfeits but pop up here and there)

As for NHL.com they have awful customization but the jerseys they sell are legit premiers for the replicas and indo-edges for the authentics. You can find them blank on other websites and eBay for much cheaper.

Ok, thanks man!

Dammit lol for some reason I thought it was 2015. Oh well at least I will learn my lesson now and not buy any more of these thin ass player tees until then.

Based on the new USA/leaked Canada Olympic jerseys, I hope Nike doesn't get the next contract! The fake zigzag laces that they put on the front collars are the worst thing to happen to hockey jerseys since Vancouver's '78-84!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/team-canada-olympic-jersey-photo-010748899--nhl.html

Based on the new USA/leaked Canada Olympic jerseys, I hope Nike doesn't get the next contract! The fake zigzag laces that they put on the front collars are the worst thing to happen to hockey jerseys since Vancouver's '78-84!http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/team-canada-olympic-jersey-photo-010748899--nhl.html

honestly, come on now what is that? not only are they the same exact color as the jersey so you have to look closely ( in picture anyway) but god thats just tacky.. less is more sometimes ... less is more

Hey guys, I got a question regarding getting a New Jersey for the upcoming season. Before I start let it be known that it was my younger brother who started the thread regarding the "wholesale jerseys" that caused so much trouble. I'm posting here because It is my brother birthday soon and wanted to get him a jersey.

I know alot of people like exclusive pro. I have never bought anything from them so I had a few questions:

.are they an actual store or are they only online? I live in lower NY and would go to the store to buy a jersey if it was close.

. If I have a blank jersey can I send it to them?

. Do they have devils retro jerseys

. What are their prices like compared to NHL.com or the Devils den.

I would like some input from other members on the best way to go about getting a jersey. Thanks

Exclusive Pro (to my knowledge) is a warehouse style place in Illinois.  They do the official lettering for many NCAA and NHL teams including the Devils.  So when you ship your jersey to them you know you're getting the same exact lettering that the Devils players get on their jerseys. They used to also sell jerseys but they don't anymore.  Basically you place an order on their website, ship them your jersey with the order form and wait a while.  When it's done you'll get an invoice from one of the employees there and you'll pay.  They can letter Devils retro jerseys if you ship them one.  Just be very descriptive of what you want. I just had an Elias done there and the lettering cost me $60 and it was $13 to ship it back to me so total charge was $73.  I am expecting it on Monday or Tuesday next week and once I get it i'll post photos.  The Reebok replica jersey cost $90 on Amazon.  So for a total of around $160 I'm getting a legit Reebok replica with official Devils on-ice lettering.  

Exclusive Pro (to my knowledge) is a warehouse style place in Illinois.  They do the official lettering for many NCAA and NHL teams including the Devils.  So when you ship your jersey to them you know you're getting the same exact lettering that the Devils players get on their jerseys. They used to also sell jerseys but they don't anymore.  Basically you place an order on their website, ship them your jersey with the order form and wait a while.  When it's done you'll get an invoice from one of the employees there and you'll pay.  They can letter Devils retro jerseys if you ship them one.  Just be very descriptive of what you want. I just had an Elias done there and the lettering cost me $60 and it was $13 to ship it back to me so total charge was $73.  I am expecting it on Monday or Tuesday next week and once I get it i'll post photos.  The Reebok replica jersey cost $90 on Amazon.  So for a total of around $160 I'm getting a legit Reebok replica with official Devils on-ice lettering.  

100% accurate.

Also from what I have heard floating around one of the biggest reasons that EPS doesn't sell jerseys anymore is due to the Indo-Edges that came out a couple of years ago.  Apparently they got a lot of angry customers who ordered authentics through them and they received Indo's as that was what Reebok was and is selling as authentics.  Figured it was not worth it anymore and just stuck with doing lettering.

Again this is all rumor.  The job that EPS does is top notch so it is well worth the anywhere from 4-12 week wait.

game used zidlicky jersey on ebay starting bid was 200 if anyones interested in it..

Too bad it is an obvious fake.

Its an authentic with a so-so but incorrect customization job and probably a fake "Meigray Groop" tag.

To seal the deal, according to the eBay seller it is a Home Red Set 2 from the 2011-12 season.  Meigray, however, still has this listed on their website for sale:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6189853&catLevel=0&scLevel=&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=&catParentID=4542&scId=4542

Edited by DevsMan84

how is it an obvious fake.. the pictures arent clear or detailed enough to determin that... one sign that says it is not a knock off jersey the nhl logo looks to be crisp and not all sloppy.. says he has an loa for it.. if someone was interested in it i would hope they would request more detailed pictures first. again just running your mouth to run your mouth

how is it an obvious fake.. the pictures arent clear or detailed enough to determin that... one sign that says it is not a knock off jersey the nhl logo looks to be crisp and not all sloppy.. says he has an loa for it.. if someone was interested in it i would hope they would request more detailed pictures first. again just running your mouth to run your mouth

Read my post again.  Any game worns on ebay usually at least show better and more clear pictures as well as a picture of the LOA or Meigray tag.  This is just showing generic front and back.  You claim in the same sentence that the pictures are not clear or detailed enough yet in the same sentence say that the NHL logo looks clear and crisp.  So which is it? 

He can claim he has a LOA all he wants but it doesn't mean one will show up when you get it.  At that point try to get your money back from a guy in Finland. 

Not only that but this EXACT jersey is still listed on Meigray for sale.  Hell I even provided a link to the Meigray listing  Do a little research before advising people on game worns.  Since we all know your feelings on a fake, I don't think it would matter to you either ways anyway.

i didn't waste my time looking into it... as i said if someone is interested in it common sense would be asking for more information including better pictures so you could see exactly what it is your buying.. just posted something i came across if someone else was interested in looking into it.. obviously wasn't interested in it myself. Iam not discussing anything with you from this point forward your a waste of time as all you look to do is argue. if you want to respond go right ahead but I'm done with you.

i didn't waste my time looking into it... as i said if someone is interested in it common sense would be asking for more information including better pictures so you could see exactly what it is your buying.. just posted something i came across if someone else was interested in looking into it.. obviously wasn't interested in it myself. Iam not discussing anything with you from this point forward your a waste of time as all you look to do is argue. if you want to respond go right ahead but I'm done with you.

That's because you know I am right.  How is a jersey with terrible photos listed (any none showing the Meigray tag or LOA) for sale as a game worn in Finland when the EXACT same jersey is still listed for sale on the Meigray website?

You advised people there is a game worn and I am advising people that it is a fake with evidence to support my claims.  Some people just grab on it without doing due dilligence and I am just trying to help them avoid getting a fake.  However, for some issue you are taking it hugely personal and started attacking me.  I didn't want to argue with you but instead you chose to start saying I am running my mouth just to run my mouth.  I really want nothing to do with you anymore so hopefully this will be my last post to you.

Your just a smart ass with everything you say and nothing more.. you get into peoples business that has nothing to do with you what so ever at all.. telling people instead of buying knock off jerseys to save their money and spend more on a crappy made premier jersey ..like it matters to you at all.. honestly just shut the hell up you come out attacking people for no reason at all.. good for you, you looked into that zid jersey and noticed meigray still had one available..as I said I did not I posted it up here sayi g I came across it if anyone was interested in looking into it. .. I was not advising anyone to buy anything theres a difference. You go about things the wrong way.

Your just a smart ass with everything you say and nothing more.. you get into peoples business that has nothing to do with you what so ever at all.. telling people instead of buying knock off jerseys to save their money and spend more on a crappy made premier jersey ..like it matters to you at all.. honestly just shut the hell up you come out attacking people for no reason at all.. good for you, you looked into that zid jersey and noticed meigray still had one available..as I said I did not I posted it up here sayi g I came across it if anyone was interested in looking into it. .. I was not advising anyone to buy anything theres a difference. You go about things the wrong way.

How is my first post attacking you? I just stated my opinion about it and you got bent out of shape right away and started attacking me just for stating what my opinion was saying I was running me mouth. Sheesh I can't even state am opinion now?

When you post something on a PUBLIC forum then it's not exactly "none of your business" kind of mentality. Devilminder is completely right about those threads causing issues all the time on here and it goes beyond the arguments on the thread itself. I'm taking his stance where every thread that even mentions about where to get one I will immediately report to lock it instead of replying.

Hell I might even be wrong about this the more research I do on this particular jersey and from what I am seeing and hearing from other collectors about this. I'm admitting that like many times before on here that I may be wrong and again there is a decent possibility that it may be real. Does that satisfy you at all?

Just to help out, Meigray has two Zidlicky 11-12 red set 2's on their population report. One is stating that the namplate is different material. That is the jersey that is being sold on ebay. It's from his first game after the trade. The Devils made the jersey up quick at the Devils Den using the incorrect font. Funny that me and some friends noticed how strange his jersey looked the night of his first game.

The jersey that is still on Meigray's website is the jersey made up for Marek with the correct font that he used the next home game.

If anybody is interested you can download the Pop report on Meigray's website and see it. Hope this helps for those interested!

Edited by Souray44

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.